The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What's Your Best Traffic Generating Tool?

turbz

affiliate
Hi Everyone

In This Thread I Want People To Post What They Think Is Their Best Traffic Gnerating Tool. This Tool Can Be Anything That Gets Traffic For You.

Please Don't Try To Put Affiliate Links As This Is Not Allowed In This Forum

I'll Start Things Off With My Tool: Instant Buzz

If This Is Not A Good Post Please Tell Me

Thanks
Jameel Mukadam

Thanks Jameel ,

This is a good post and thanks too for the reminder about no links.

I've heard good things about Squidoo Homepage as a traffic generator and marketing tool. As I've menioned, I think HubPages could be good too for building a free site that ranks high.

SIDE NOTE on the 2 above - If I ever had time to find a niche and focus on it - I think I possibly would start with pages on the sites above to get high rankings and test the niche before I put time and money into building a site. Then if niche was good, link my hub and lens to the new site for link juice.

StumbleUpon » Welcome to StumbleUpon can be good if you have a cool site people really like.
(I've paid for traffic here and at 5c a click it's pretty good if you want cheap targeted traffic.)

For bloggers: MyBlogLog, Blog Directory, Blog Search Engine, Blog Sites // BlogCatalog and blog directories can bring some traffic. Not tons, but should be part of your strategy.

OK who's next???

Here are a bunch of good ones.

27 Ways To Increase Targeted Traffic To Your Website

"When I first started documenting the methods I used for my initial authority site case study I needed to figure out exactly how I could drive traffic to my site. So, I sat down and listed all of the methods I have used (and currently use) to drive traffic to my website. So, here?s a list of how you can increase targeted traffic to your website:"

27 Ways To Increase Targeted Traffic To Your Website | Affiliate Marketing Diary

Hi everyone,

To increase traffic to your website, we should use several methods. In my opinion, for long term traffic building and presence on the internet, I personaly focus my efforts around search engines. Did you know that more than 85% of all researches on the internet are done with search engines?

How can we work around search engines?

-Write and distribute articles
-Forum contributions
-Linking with high traffic directories (PR1 to PR10)
-Have your own blog and ping it each time you update/add content to it
-Publish your articles in your blogs

This way, you build inbound links to your site that will work for you. It's a number's game. More you have links pointing back to your site, more chance people will see your link.

-Also, Google Adwords is very powerfull when you know how to drive it.

It takes some time to get the ball rolling but it will last "almost" forever.

Good luck!

I would agree with yanbiz on both the article marketing and the blogging aspects which will definitely build your presence in the search engines far more quickly than more traditional methods of SEO, which, with all the ongoing algorithm changes at the major engines, makes it almost impossible to find the formula that will bring you top rankings - it is a very inexact science and the boundaries change like the weather.

If you resort to "black hat" tactics, like cloaking and doorway pages, you run the risk of upsetting not only the search engines, but other webmasters too. If either get a sniff at what you're up to they will get your domain banned quick sharp. (in simple terms, software is used to create thousands of pages that search engine spiders love, pages that will never be seen by human eyes, loaded with the desired search phrases, which all direct to another completely different page - i.e the real page for real visitors). I've never tried it, despite the temptation, because I don't think it's worth the risk, but some people claim to have generated huge amounts of traffic and profits using these techniques. Then again, the web is full of grandiose claims!

With article marketing it is very important to submit good quality articles that people will not only want to read, but will want to publish on their sites and blogs - the viral effect can be very impressive and it's definitely worth the effort. There is no point in plagiarizing other people's work, or sending out badly written articles with no decent content. This will probably see your efforts refused publication in many directories. Write naturally but bear in mind the keywords you are writing around - you might be surprised how easily you can ahieve a top ten ranking in Google for example. Despite what you might hear, that still doesn't guarantee a flood of cash waving buyers beating a path to your door!

I already get more traffic to my latest site via my latest blog and I've only been running them for a few weeks - even free blogs can soon achieve page rankings of 4 or 5, after just a few months of regular posting of original content. If you have a well ranked blog, you might be pleasantly surprised by how much your real estate is worth to advertisers, and blogging for profit becomes another real possibility - presto, another revenue stream added to your portfolio.

If you don't have a huge budget, I'd recommend that anyone start working on those two aspects as a starting point - along with participation in relevant forums of course.

My best traffic strategies:

* Blogging
* Article Marketing
* Forum Marketing
* Social Networking
* Organic traffic

I would definately say digg. I get so much traffic from them.

I think the main reason is that in my niche seems to be super relative to what a whole lot of people are looking for.

Search engine optimization is King

I must say that my most productive traffic generation method is still search engine optimization. This has resulted in the majority of my traffic coming from the search engines

I do dabble a little in forum participation, blogging, social bookmarking and article marketing, but SEO still rules the roost.

Article marketing, in my experience has also been a great way of increasing website content

Hi Everyone

In This Thread I Want People To Post What They Think Is Their Best Traffic Gnerating Tool. This Tool Can Be Anything That Gets Traffic For You.

Please Don't Try To Put Affiliate Links As This Is Not Allowed In This Forum

I'll Start Things Off With My Tool: Instant Buzz

If This Is Not A Good Post Please Tell Me

Thanks
Jameel Mukadam

How effective was Instant Buzz if you don't mind my asking?Did you use the 1.3 Metric ton advertising campaign?Thanks.

Frank

If I can recommend only 1 method, I'll go with article marketing. You get targetted traffic, forces you to learn keyword research, copywriting, and good backlinks.

Yes. I do get most of my traffic from article marketing and keyword research.

Just thats sometime putting the keywords into the articles give me head spin. :D

Best Traffic Tool ?? For me Blog comments and Forum Posting with anchors in your Signature. Of course you must have substance in your writings. And the platform must be related to the theme of your Blog.
Its pretty straightforward and after awhile you will have a large List where to Post or Comment. By doing this you will get indexed by Google nicely with all the backlinks. And ultimately increase your Organic Traffic. Which is the only Traffic that matters IMHO :cool:

Yeah since Sept. 1st I started submitting Articles to Ezine Articles !! And I am starting to already see results. Iam seeing increasing traffic as well as backlinks which have already been credited to my Sites.
A great tool to build backlinks to a high PR Website ;)

MI
Back