How did you start?

• with my passions

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • With what makes me money.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Sazzyboy

affiliate
30 years old and my nature is in the business of helping people, being a true aquarian (the giving starsign), self developing, learning, and hustling while travelling. I wanna share the wealth and everyone to be millionaires in their own goals. I'm sometimes unrealistic but I always have faith.

I also wanna make making a hobby. :D

30 years old and my nature is in the business of helping people, being a true aquarian (the giving starsign), self developing, learning, and hustling while travelling. I wanna share the wealth and everyone to be millionaires in their own goals. I'm sometimes unrealistic but I always have faith.

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Sazzyboy !

Are you here as a marketer?

What is your level of marketing?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Welcome to AffiliateFix @Sazzyboy !

Are you here as a marketer?

What is your level of marketing?

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J
Hey there:) T J, Today i joined up with the DOjo. I'm just learning and implementing things for the first time. Started making some adds through bing for clickbank. Not working out o good yet. There's a lot of wait and see. I also have a website which will be giving health advice. but I would really like to master adds on facebook etc through click banks and other sources. If you have any tips it would be great to hear from you

Really not sure where to start.
Peace.
sazzboy.

Welcome Welcome :) :)

MI
Back