The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What's the deal with keyword stuffing?

DazzaOnline

affiliate
There's all this rage about keyword stuffing, with warnings everywhere saying don't stuff your post with your keywords. You even have plugins that guide you on keyword density.

What if you can't help it? For example, the post from Backlinko - "Google's 200 ranking factors" is stuffed to the max with the keyword "Google" and "Matt Cutts" I'm not knocking the post as I think it's an excellent post and helpful resource, but what about the stuffed keywords? If he followed the recommended keyword density, the post would be off.

Sometimes my posts will have a ton of keywords where I can't help it. Is Google smart enough to know when a post is intentionally stuffed with keywords?

Quite hard to answer for me, because same kind of thing happens with me as well; sometimes it?s hard to keep keyword density low, even mostly I don?t care how many times specific keyword repeated because whenever I write a post I write it for visitors and not search engines. IMO, if the post or page doesn?t sounds as if it has been built for search engines only then we need not worry about negative effect.

banners
Back