The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What's the deal with Affise?

What's your favorite affiliate tracking system?

• FuseClick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hasoffers

• Cake

• My Own

• Total voters

EZmob

Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager
EZmob
This is for the affiliates and networks who use Affise to promote CPI / CPA offers across their traffic or be able to pull offers from other networks and run them.

Overall, price-wise, affise is good, $299 a month and you get most of the important features you need to operate a very basic affiliate network.

What i'm very confused about is the fact that their 'free' CPAPI tool that is used to pull offers with all the details (targeting, KPIs, description, payout, link etc) to your own Affise platform. This tool just doesn't work, when an offer is pulled it doesn't contain the OS targeting, well, it does, just in the wrong place. This means that an android offer may get iOS traffic if you don't go to each offer and manually update it, which is not really doable when working with partners with 1000's of offers.

I don't understand how anyone is working with Affise? They have good-ish support and their price is second to none (maybe not fuseclick, but still pretty good), but if you want to run the CPAPI you can't do it and I assume for most it's a pretty important tool,

I'm just confused as I'm not seeing talk of this and I hear good things about affise, wondering if I'm the only one to notice this or people just don't use the CPAPI tool that much.

I would really like to do a one-stop-shop for the benefit of all these networks.
All I need is a normalized updated JSON feed from the participating networks -- I would refer the interested affiliates.
Maybe, just monetize the effort with ads that would be of the affiliate visitor's interest.

But I think the transparency idea would trouble these networks ...

Have you ever thought about the integration process?
When you have 50+ integrated sources, there is a chance that some of them just changed the API and haven't notified other partners and something can go wrong.
Another case - the source with the offers has targeting and restrictions in his interface, but not in API (it happens many times because API world is different).
I think you should just tell the support about this thing and they will fix it.

This is for the affiliates and networks who use Affise to promote CPI / CPA offers across their traffic or be able to pull offers from other networks and run them.

Overall, price-wise, affise is good, $299 a month and you get most of the important features you need to operate a very basic affiliate network.

What i'm very confused about is the fact that their 'free' CPAPI tool that is used to pull offers with all the details (targeting, KPIs, description, payout, link etc) to your own Affise platform. This tool just doesn't work, when an offer is pulled it doesn't contain the OS targeting, well, it does, just in the wrong place. This means that an android offer may get iOS traffic if you don't go to each offer and manually update it, which is not really doable when working with partners with 1000's of offers.

I don't understand how anyone is working with Affise? They have good-ish support and their price is second to none (maybe not fuseclick, but still pretty good), but if you want to run the CPAPI you can't do it and I assume for most it's a pretty important tool,

I'm just confused as I'm not seeing talk of this and I hear good things about affise, wondering if I'm the only one to notice this or people just don't use the CPAPI tool that much.
Dear EZmob,

Thank you for your interest in Affise and for your opinion on our services. We feel really sorry to hear that you had bad experience with CPAPI, because in fact hundreds of users are pleased and satisfied with its algorithm and synchronization process.

The reason why you haven’t benefited from it at its full capacity may be that all the sources and their API responses are unique and do not always have much in common despite all the high accuracy CPAPI updates offers settings in Affise. So, if you have noticed that Affise offer does not match initial source settings we are always ready to provide you with the clear reply on reasons and possible solutions for how to optimize synchronization process in its best. You can always contact our support team available 24/7 to discuss the things you have doubts or are confused with.

Kind regards,
Affise Team

Last edited:
banners
Back