The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What's the best Mobile Traffic to buy?

Thanks Daria. I Checked the resources before posting the question. Unfortunately there were not many feedbacks about mobile traffic networks. dunno why

Hey!

It really depends on the vertical you are working with. Among Mainstream traffic sources (paid) you can find Popads, Zeropark, Propellerads, Adcash. As for Adult, you can purchase traffic on Exoclick, Traffic Junky, Traffic Factory, etc.

Of course there are social media platforms where you could promote too! Facebook, Twitter, Instagram - are mostly used through mobile devices so I guess it's one of the best traffic sources in mobile.

It depends on the verticals for sure, but also on other variables, like: GEO's, carriers, sourcetypes, etc. Besides, what are your needs? Do you need specific targeting, fast support etc.? I think it's wise to ask your AM first about this. Often an AM has a lot of experience with different offers vs. sources. I'll recommend to pick out a few recommended adnetworks and test yourself.

Hey!

It really depends on the vertical you are working with. Among Mainstream traffic sources (paid) you can find Popads, Zeropark, Propellerads, Adcash. As for Adult, you can purchase traffic on Exoclick, Traffic Junky, Traffic Factory, etc.

Of course there are social media platforms where you could promote too! Facebook, Twitter, Instagram - are mostly used through mobile devices so I guess it's one of the best traffic sources in mobile.
I was looking for more Advertising sites for CPA. Thanks for the information.

banners
Back