The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What's the best landing page setup for "Free" offers?

Preme

affiliate
Hey!

I'm using Bing Ads traffic to promote the Free/Giveaway $2 per lead Maxbounty offers.
In my experience, direct linking these offers doesn't convert very well so I decided to integrate landing pages.

Ideally I would place a simple quiz landing page in front of the offer but sometimes there is an additional survey on the offer page which doesn't make this the best option in my opinion.

So what kind of landing page do you all think is best for these offers?

Thanks in advance.

Direct linking rarely succeeds these days and it is forbidden on many traffic sources.

Free landing page platforms have many drawbacks. Most co-brand the page, many insert code you don't want, and some will actually covertly track your visitors.

Best thing to do is pay for a set of landing pages for split testing or get a landing page platform subscription where you can build them out yourself and deploy them. Always split test landers.

I find that a double quiz results in no conversions. Make the landers simple, elegant, and with compelling copy, hooks, and triggers.

It cannot be understated how much of an effect a well-made landing page will make on your conversion rate, whether you’re collecting leads or making sales. And with so many landing page builders out there, you can make them quickly.

banners
Back