The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What's the best free traffic method?

jeff88

affiliate
It is seeming like the best ways to make money with CPA are done with one of two ways either:

1. PPV/PPC/Media > $6/lead -$50/lead offers
2. Free traffic > $1/lead - $5/lead email/zip submits or short form offers

With method 1, you don't need as much traffic and get higher epc.
With method 2, you get tons of traffic easily, but then get lower epc.

So....what are the top ways of getting the free traffic in #2?

Even better would be details of how it's done.

What are the keys to making it work and what are the biggest mistakes you see people doing with method #2?

For free traffic the best methods are seo, article marketing, Facebook fan pages, twitter and yahoo answers.

The beauty of free methods is that they can all be intertwined.

If you have been working on seo and go a site to number 1 in google you can complement the traffic and earnings with a FB page, yahoo answers, twitter etc.

I still personally use a range of traffic methods in my business today, SEO, FB, forum marketing, JV's, it's all about thinking outside the box a little.

Also with free methods they can very simply be outsourced to free your time up to invest in other free avenues or paid methods.

Go with Press Release for REAL QUICK TRAFFIC!!

Other then that You can go with Video marketing!

Here are the simple steps to do video Marketing

- Create minimum 5 Videos
- Write Targeted Title and use your keyword in Descriptions Starting!
- Upload your video to all the Major Video Sites like youtube, metacafe,etc..

You'll see traffic in next 24 hours surely ;)

Regards
~Sam~

It is seeming like the best ways to make money with CPA are done with one of two ways either:

1. PPV/PPC/Media > $6/lead -$50/lead offers
2. Free traffic > $1/lead - $5/lead email/zip submits or short form offers

With method 1, you don't need as much traffic and get higher epc.
With method 2, you get tons of traffic easily, but then get lower epc.

So....what are the top ways of getting the free traffic in #2?

Even better would be details of how it's done.

What are the keys to making it work and what are the biggest mistakes you see people doing with method #2?
I do not agree that "Free Traffic works best for $1/lead - $5/lead email/zip submits or short form offers". I also disagree with your point "method 2, you get tons of traffic easily, but then get lower epc." Free traffic does work for any offer and for any commission, lead or sale. It depends on how you do the marketing.

Method to Make it Work:
1) Build a Content Rich Blog
2) Build pages/posts for targeted Keywords
3) Get backlinks - SEO, social, forums, blog comments, videos and more
4) You'll receive targeted traffic in course of time.

Biggest Mistakes:
1) Pick wrong keywords
2) Pick keywords with high competition
3) Pick keywords with little to no traffic
4) Lack of quality content
5) Site lacking quality

Ways of getting the free traffic:
1) Build Website and SEO
2) Facebook Pages
3) YouTube
4) Other Free methods

There is another method to make money with CPA besides (1) Paid and (2) Free.

You can use Paid and Free traffic for this method.

And this is the most important method to make money with CPA.

Guess what? That is...List Building!

What has worked really well for me in the past is video marketing, and uploading them to YouTube, and TubeMogul so it can spider your videos across other sharing sites.

What has worked really well for me in the past is video marketing, and uploading them to YouTube, and TubeMogul so it can spider your videos across other sharing sites.

Yea video works GREAT.. I had a ebook I was giving away for free using a motivational video.. Got 6k downloads. Sucks that it took me til now to realize I could make money uploading stuff online..

I do not agree that "Free Traffic works best for $1/lead - $5/lead email/zip submits or short form offers". I also disagree with your point "method 2, you get tons of traffic easily, but then get lower epc." Free traffic does work for any offer and for any commission, lead or sale. It depends on how you do the marketing.

Method to Make it Work:
1) Build a Content Rich Blog
2) Build pages/posts for targeted Keywords
3) Get backlinks - SEO, social, forums, blog comments, videos and more
4) You'll receive targeted traffic in course of time.

Biggest Mistakes:
1) Pick wrong keywords
2) Pick keywords with high competition
3) Pick keywords with little to no traffic
4) Lack of quality content
5) Site lacking quality

Ways of getting the free traffic:
1) Build Website and SEO
2) Facebook Pages
3) YouTube
4) Other Free methods

There is another method to make money with CPA besides (1) Paid and (2) Free.

You can use Paid and Free traffic for this method.

And this is the most important method to make money with CPA.

Guess what? That is...List Building!

Good stuff....

What I learn for the best free traffic + earning is:
optimized S E O

--> Good niche that people highly interested.

--> Keyword that has low competition.

--> Then make a website about it with SEO friendly. Tittle, keywords, website links, contents, anchor text, etc...

--> Make lots of backlinks manually.

--> Put a good offer that targeted to your keyword.

Your site rank will go up and stay in the first pages of search engine. You will start making money on autopilot...

Hope it helps...

I 've noticed that Facebook pages work really good for almost all niches. Can be a simple start. You can continue with creating a content rich blog.

I think what you are asking for is a step by step guide. I would say this forum is great for that. I would really recommend looking at some case studies because they can help you save a lot of money over the long run.

when talking about free traffic, you of course, will have the problems of time. It will take time to build up good traffic numbers, but you have to! the more you rely on paid traffic the more you will have to spend on traffic over the long run. It always takes less to keep a customer then to get new ones.

You will see many of the same answers when it comes to free traffic because there are a handful of main free methods and thes rest are shoot -offs of these main methods

I would say the main free methods would be

SOCIAL MEDIA
AUTHORITY PAGES / LANDING / SPLASH
EBOOKS
GIVEAWAYS
YOUTUBE
DOWNLOADS / TORRENTS

there are more methods obviously. having a good mix of paid and free will do you a favor later

In my opinion you should start with social media first to get specific and more updated traffic on your website. Therefore you can use some best social platforms such as: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and more for the same purpose.

I'm a big fan of a paid/free combination. Highly targeted ads on facebook driving to a fan page. Then work the fan page to increase exposure that you've purchased thereby stretching your ad dollars.

MI
Back