The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What's the best crypto exchange in your opinion?

Peer-peer wallets are very secure, or very insecure, depending on the practices of the peers.

I guess if tax-evasion is important to you: peer to peer transactions without any crypto-exchange interaction, with KYC and/or AML verification, would be the way to go.

So why is there no substantial 'crypto economy'?
By that I mean at some point an exchange to real "fiat" that is real money?

The ban on Binance in the U.S. really shook up the crypto exchange landscape, didn't it? But the good news is there are still plenty of strong alternatives out there. From well-known platforms like Coinbase and Kraken to newer entrants, the choice often boils down to what you're looking for: ease of use, range of supported coins, or low fees, to name a few. One important factor to consider is how you plan to fund your account. If you're looking to use a Visa or Mastercard, some exchanges offer more competitive rates than others for converting Some resources can even compare different rates and fees for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
there is a new one this time which is based in UAE M2 exchange. Mr Wonderful Kevin Oleary once again shills for it.

I've been using Coinbase and Kraken for a while now, and they've been pretty solid for me. Both are US-based and have a good reputation for security.

I have also been using Kraken for some time now and have not had any problems. A great option for a centralized exchange where you can perform almost all cryptocurrency transactions necessary for the user and feel safe, as it has a central governing body that controls and supervises its affairs. In addition, there are a lot of buyers and sellers on the market, which is why exchange instruments are highly liquid. Here are some more tips: httрs://cryptоgeek.infо/en/blоg/cryptо-exchangе

Last edited:
MI
Back