The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What's some good networks and offerwalls that allows incentives for reward sites?

damonm29

affiliate
I would like to create a rewards site where users can do offers and get rewards in virtual currency. I would also like them to be able to use the VC on the website to get stuff.

What are some good networks (that you've used)? Are offerwalls any good such as TrialPay, SponsorPay, Peanut Labs and etc?

How do I go about getting the networks offers on the website? And how do I get the offerwalls on the website as well?

Can you use as many networks and offerwalls or would the be a violation or something?

Superrewards, Adwork Media, CPALead & Matomy Money are musts for any rewards site and i have used them all.

Most offer walls will allow you to run as many competitor walls as you want on a site. This also benefits you as it means each of the companies has to offer something special for your members to use one over the other, which of course benefits you.

So right now I think I want to work with offer walls as of right now. How does that work? Right now I am in the process of having a website create for the offerwalls. Do the offerwalls just include a code to integrate on the website? How does getting them to appear on your website work?

Last edited:
The offer walls are all displayed as iframes on your site.

What you do is copy the code the iframe code they give you and edit the tracking variable on the end of the url for that member.

So right now I think I want to work with offer walls as of right now. How does that work? Right now I am in the process of having a website create for the offerwalls. Do the offerwalls just include a code to integrate on the website? How does getting them to appear on your website work?

Hey,

I replied to your PM. Let me know if you want to talk more about setting up our Reward Tool Plus within your platform. I can definitely help you with integration.

Looking forward to working with you.

MI
Back