The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What's Happening With Native?

I've noticed that barely anyone on this forum ever posts in the Native section. Why is that? Guessing not many affiliates on here run native campaigns?

I have no idea what 'native' means in affiliate marketing terms
There are many AM terms I don't know about yet
It's just exposure & cost-benefit-analysis

Native Ads

Like Evadav, Tabolla, Outbrain, et al (many et al). Native Ads
AKA: Native Ads Networks
They produce pages and articles that look like normal content pages, but are really created for the purpose of placing links (your links, et al) sprinkled about in them to capture a visitors interest enough to click. As a result, consumers interact more with native ads over traditional banner ads.

Native Ads

They produce pages and articles that look like normal content pages, but are really created for the purpose of placing links (your links, et al) sprinkled about in them to capture a visitors interest enough to click. As a result, consumers interact more with native ads over traditional banner ads.

If it's legit products that sounds like good strategy

They're sponsored content that found at the end of the article in some sites. They seems like banner but look more professional like suggested article. That's why they usually get many eyeballs and clicks.

If it's legit products that sounds like good strategy
Of course, native ads are legit. It has publishers from every corner of the world like many big news sites and other sites with millions of monthly unique viewers.

These are Popular Native Ads Networks
1. Revcontent
2. Taboola
3. Yahoo gemini
4. Outbrain

Is native ads alive or, are native ads being used by members here - 2 different topics. :)

Native ads are exploding! With so much content being consumed across news portals and other websites, native ads seem like it's nothing but profitable for those who are using it.

Native ads used by members? Let's say they're being reticent!

banners
Back