The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What's Happening ? Sales are dead

thelegend

AffKit Ninja
Since this coronavirus start ,my traffic increase a lot but sales are dead ,seems nobody are willing to buy nothing .Do you experience the same ? Its very depresing as its very hard now to work consistent on a daily basis .What do you think guys ,any advice .Thanks

Since this coronavirus start ,my traffic increase a lot but sales are dead ,seems nobody are willing to buy nothing .Do you experience the same ? Its very depresing as its very hard now to work consistent on a daily basis .What do you think guys ,any advice .Thanks
Coming from a network I can tell you we can relate. It has been pretty easy to shelf certain offers and push offers that may still be connecting to consumers (given the circumstances) but that is not the issue. The issue we are seeing is with the call center reps. Some companies (like rehab) we have had moved people home. So they can't be monitored by managers as easier therefore having less of a quality product and conversions for our publishers. BAD. Worse, companies have downsized so they simply can't take our volume and we have had to pause them. But we have our health, we can't complain. It is a hard time for everyone.

It's a hard time for everyone and we all need to be calmed down, I hope that all this panic will end very very soon entirely and possibly for that matter, thanks for such doings clearly and possibly. Thanks for explaining it all from networks side.

shift to a different set of niches and highly focused.

Entertainment, games, gambling, homeopathics, vegetable gardening, home schooling, prepper stuff, anything DIY, recipes, cooking, etc.

There are tons of niches out performing themselves due to this crisis. Just make the shift!

1. People are living under a cloud of uncertainty during this pandemic.
  2. People that were working and just getting by are worried about their immediate futures.
  3. Crowded call centers are emptied for good reason -- social distancing is stopping the flash wildfire of COVID-19
  4. Either hunker down or pivot into offers, if there are any right now; that are wanted --I think many people have needs during these times of social isolation and lockdown.
    Like--welcome relatively inexpensive distractions and health items that are not scammy comes to mind.
TBH: We are looking at a major economic crisis and dislocation for reason of the lock-downs and other drastic measures we have taken --just trying to literally survive. The are many disruptions in the supply chains right now --these disruptions may improve or become real problems.

I may be in the minority but I've actually had a big increase in ROI whilst also getting cheaper clicks. It depends on your verticals. Streaming, online gaming, forex, crypto, sweeps, utilities, etc. are hot. A lot of people are now working from home and have more free time on the computer and also need things to assist them to work from home. I just brainstormed along those lines and have been doing quite well these past few weeks. Your funnels and angles and perhaps verticals need a re-think.

Things will change and everyone will adapt. The two worse days we have had were days following the Presidents major speeches - good, bad and ugly. This is just a sign that people are scared.

I have noticed a wide variation in both the severity of the pandemic and the attitudes toward it.
No point is trying to harvest empty or rotting fields -- look for the fields that still bear fruit or find the changes in the fields that have poor harvests.

banners
Back