The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Whats a good open and click rate?

mailguy

affiliate
Again sorry for another thread but have lots to ask, what would you consider an average to good open rate and click rate?

Hey Dude,

Hmm, these figures will vary depending on several factors like the niche you're in, your relationship you have with your list etc.

Whilst there are several factors to consider, one important one you should ALWAYS do, is build a strong relationship with your list. That's just a given anyway, too many people spam the shit out of their lists & focus on money, money, money, money therefore, that persons open rate & CTR would be low.

The stronger your relationship with your list, the higher the open rate & CTR right? Totally makes sense. They'll like know, like & trust you & look forward to your emails.

Also, your subject line is another major one. Without a good & catchy subject lineto catch peoples attention, your email is just another email among the other 100 emails people get daily. This will affect your open rate.

The copy within the body of your email needs to be good too. If it's total ass, nobody will read your email & ultimately, you will not get anyone to click on the links within your emails.

There's several things to consider as mentioned, but those are a few key factors to always remember.

Hope that helps.

:)

Your email marketing service like MailChimp or AWeber lists each campaign’s open rate prominently in reports. It’s calculated by dividing the number of unique opens by the amount of emails sent, minus the number of bounces.

Hi,

As per your needs I can see that you are much familiar with the emailing marketing field. Also as a business point of view a best software will increase your customers and will receive more reviews of the emails that will be send. However as per my experience in this situation I have tried many companies before for emailing marketing. At last I have revealed that always a better delivery rate and click rates proves that the campaign was successful with the attempt of sending emails. Although madmimi, mailkitchen, mailchimp and Aweber has a good name in the market from years. But now many people have seen differences from last few years. Things are changing as the users are increasing day by day. There are some points now that you won't find in many softwares but they are compulsory for a reason.

--> Best delivery rates: It can only happen if the SMTP is provided is totally dedicated ( not assigned to multiple users as mostly companies doesn't provide)

--> Best click rates: You can only get the click rates if the emails where delivered not caught by the spam cops or the SMTP was assigned to multiple users so it drops the emails but never shows on the software. Click rate may also depend on the "contact list" that your using, it should be clear enough to go through ( most people use list cleaning service for this purpose )

--> Original reports (in realtime) : If you have the accurate reports of your campaign running that will be the best part to know which of the recipient in your email contact list is interested in your product/item or offer. Know about the interested email addresses in your contact list ( about each and every one of them )

After a small introduction of the way that a software should be I can explain in simple words. Real SMTPs "Dedicated" clean IPs "Those how are not listed in Blacklist" and Real reporting software will make to day for you.

I have personally experienced these all points and came to an end of using " Imailunlimited " for running campaign and sending emails. Also they also provide service to clear the email list " clearmyemaillist " it very effective and will highly recommend those who are using using same contact list or updating the existing contact list to send emails. Cleanmyemaillist software will filter each and every email address so that when your using the contact list to send emails won't have fake addresses no duplicates also will filter spam cops.

Thank you so much for the paid attention.

banners
Back