“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What you can say about This?

• Thread starter Arthur_IMWANTEDYOU
  • Start date
A

Arthur_IMWANTEDYOU

Hey,
We've run Same offers on Two Networks.
One Network Paid us on time and receive good feedback from advertiser and Other Network Making our Payment on hold and giving us punk reasons just for not to paid us. o_O
I'll keep the two networks name secret for now. Waiting for your opinions.

What reasons are the giving for withholding your payment?

Personally I would name them here so others aren't hit by the same issue, and if there is no genuine reason for them stalling on payment do not send them any traffic moving forward.

You’d better stop sending traffic to the network who’s holding the payments until the situation gets sorted out.

Been seeing a lot of cases when the network or advertiser is avoiding payments to affiliates.

Hi, regardless of why they are witholding your payment, it's your choice on what to do. If the other network paid you well and have no problem with the offers you've run, then the one that isn't paying is simply trying to dodge payment. Block them and don't waste your time with them ever again

@Arthur_IMWANTEDYOU is the naughty network a vendor in our Resources section? If so, we can try to help to at least bring them into a conversation, with an aim at finding resolution, or at least an explanation. You would have to have proof of something fishy going on, of course. You can PM the name if you want to.

I think you are doing the right thing by not naming them...yet, anyway.

If I were you, I would publicly ashame them here. It is only wise that you name the newtwork here so that other members do not fall into the same trap. Just block them and move on with life. After all, if you have excellent marketing skills, then you won't struggle to find other customers

If I were you, I would publicly ashame them here.

Two things about that:

- You must have proof of wrongdoing or something shady

- Yes, it's good to share important info like that but be very careful and certain of your facts because it can also affect your reputation going forward, whether or not other networks will want to work with you.

Valid issues are no problem, absolutely say something, just make sure that you do so in a professional way and be prepared to back it up with tangible proof.

I still believe @Arthur_IMWANTEDYOU is doing the right thing. I'm sure if he feels he needs to, he'll lay out a case here. :)

What I can say about this is that you have been conned! After all, if the other party has paid for the same task, done in the same manner, then there can can't be an excuse of a job not well done. In that case, I can only advise you to move on. Block them and never send traffic their way again.

MI
Back