The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What would you do if you start today with 1500$ budget? (Affiliate Marketing)

maxwellez

affiliate
Hi guys. Im new here.
I wanna ask you what would you do if you start with affiliate marketing today? Let's imagine you have only 1500$ to invest and a lot of time to learn and try something untill you'll get results & $$$. It's my exact situation now.

There are a lot of different strategies, traffic sources, offers and affiliate networks. It's so easy to get mess in my head and prostration. So what would you do in my shoes if you start from scratch like me but with knowledge and experience that you already has?
Thanks for your help guys!

Hiya, @maxwellez and welcome to AffiliateFix!

First off - this is an Introductions thread. You'll get a better response if you pose your question in the appropriate forum. :)

It's so easy to get mess in my head and prostration.

Information overload does that to a person and it's very common when just starting out.

I always like to suggest that newbies start with these:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk
Newbie411 | Free Download

Anytime you have a question, just start a thread to let us know. Someone will come along to help.

Enjoy the forums, Max!

Hi guys. Im new here.
I wanna ask you what would you do if you start with affiliate marketing today? Let's imagine you have only 1500$ to invest and a lot of time to learn and try something untill you'll get results & $$$. It's my exact situation now.

There are a lot of different strategies, traffic sources, offers and affiliate networks. It's so easy to get mess in my head and prostration. So what would you do in my shoes if you start from scratch like me but with knowledge and experience that you already has?
Thanks for your help guys!

Selcome to AffiliateFix @maxwellez !

As the Mods have pointed out, this is an introductions thread where we get to know you, your experiences, and your goals. You will get loads of guidance in this community b y posting questions in the appropriately titled sub forums.

As for being a complete Newbie, well here is the advice that has helped launch many careers here on the FIX!

Everyone has to start somewhere. Be active in this community, ask loads of questions, make the proper investment, take action, and be committed. That's how it gets done!

Use this forum as a mentor. It's full of members at every level of experience which makes for many balanced perspectives for a Newbie to learn from. Take the time to read through the forums here and see for yourself that the Newbies achieving success have actually dedicated themselves to success in this industry and reaping the rewards by following the advice of fellow AffiliateFix members, being dedicated to success, putting the time in, and making the necessary investments. You cannot shortcut the learning curve. It goes slower for some and it goes faster for others. Everyone has their own intellectual absorption rates, skill development pace, commitment level, and budgets.

You are a FIX'er now and that means you have the world at your feet with IM. Here are a few suggestions:

Read and learn through extensive reading in this community. Select one vertical. one tracker, and one traffic source. Learn from your fellow members here to master each one of them (a couple of months). Then you can expand and replicate your successes.

As a Newbie, you need to read, study, invest, and implement. Perseverance, dedication, and taking action are the cornerstones of the success you will obtain.

Read
Read through the various areas of the forum to learn about the types of marketing available for your new business. Make a list of all the types of marketing and take some notes along the way. Then determine which area of marketing with which you will start your journey.

Do this to select an area of marketing to start, as well, do this to select a tracker, a traffic source, and to select a vertical.

Then read up on the affiliate networks and select two to begin with that will serve your needs and the types of offers you would like to promote. Put your application in and they will call you for an interview. Be professional and be prepared to answer some questions about how you will promote offers, do you have a website, are you a Newbie, etc. Please note, if you join the Dojo, we have a thread there that can offer assistance in getting accepted to some of the networks.

Study
Now that you have selected a basis to begin, read all of the threads in this forum that relate to your initial selections so that you have a rudimentary understanding of their features and benefits.

Invest
You will require some investment. A VPS server, domains, traffic, landing pages, etc. You will need a budget for daily, weekly, and monthly expenses. This will change over time and you will need to update it often so that you know exactly what your costs and earnings are.

Implement
This is where it all starts to earn. You must now begin to implement what you have established as your foundation for your business.

Here is some advice and guidance that will help you establish your initial goals:

Make sure you complete the following first.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here as it is full of great tools and features.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Selcome to AffiliateFix @maxwellez !

As the Mods have pointed out, this is an introductions thread where we get to know you, your experiences, and your goals. You will get loads of guidance in this community b y posting questions in the appropriately titled sub forums.

As for being a complete Newbie, well here is the advice that has helped launch many careers here on the FIX!

Everyone has to start somewhere. Be active in this community, ask loads of questions, make the proper investment, take action, and be committed. That's how it gets done!

Use this forum as a mentor. It's full of members at every level of experience which makes for many balanced perspectives for a Newbie to learn from. Take the time to read through the forums here and see for yourself that the Newbies achieving success have actually dedicated themselves to success in this industry and reaping the rewards by following the advice of fellow AffiliateFix members, being dedicated to success, putting the time in, and making the necessary investments. You cannot shortcut the learning curve. It goes slower for some and it goes faster for others. Everyone has their own intellectual absorption rates, skill development pace, commitment level, and budgets.

You are a FIX'er now and that means you have the world at your feet with IM. Here are a few suggestions:

Read and learn through extensive reading in this community. Select one vertical. one tracker, and one traffic source. Learn from your fellow members here to master each one of them (a couple of months). Then you can expand and replicate your successes.

As a Newbie, you need to read, study, invest, and implement. Perseverance, dedication, and taking action are the cornerstones of the success you will obtain.

Read
Read through the various areas of the forum to learn about the types of marketing available for your new business. Make a list of all the types of marketing and take some notes along the way. Then determine which area of marketing with which you will start your journey.

Do this to select an area of marketing to start, as well, do this to select a tracker, a traffic source, and to select a vertical.

Then read up on the affiliate networks and select two to begin with that will serve your needs and the types of offers you would like to promote. Put your application in and they will call you for an interview. Be professional and be prepared to answer some questions about how you will promote offers, do you have a website, are you a Newbie, etc. Please note, if you join the Dojo, we have a thread there that can offer assistance in getting accepted to some of the networks.

Study
Now that you have selected a basis to begin, read all of the threads in this forum that relate to your initial selections so that you have a rudimentary understanding of their features and benefits.

Invest
You will require some investment. A VPS server, domains, traffic, landing pages, etc. You will need a budget for daily, weekly, and monthly expenses. This will change over time and you will need to update it often so that you know exactly what your costs and earnings are.

Implement
This is where it all starts to earn. You must now begin to implement what you have established as your foundation for your business.

Here is some advice and guidance that will help you establish your initial goals:

Make sure you complete the following first.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here as it is full of great tools and features.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Thank you for amazing answer! Only one more question. Can you tell me or post a link on the thread where it's allowed to post my questions?

Thank you for amazing answer! Only one more question. Can you tell me or post a link on the thread where it's allowed to post my questions?

You can create new threads in most forums. The exceptions are that when posting in the Business Centre, members can only ask vendors for services they require, like affiliate accounts and such. In the Verified Members forum you need to have an upgraded account to access. Other than those two exceptions, you can open new threads in any of the other forums.

If you have questions about trackers, then open a thread in the tracking forum, for SEO you open a thread in the Search Engine Optimization forum, and so on. Learning to use the forums correctly is easy and it will serve you well to post responsibly in the correct forums for the subjects and topics you require answers for or guidance with.

You will get the optimal understanding of the various forums by taking a few days to just read about the various topics in the forums available. Remember the Newbie Helpdesk forum, if you don't know what questions to ask or where to open a new thread, then ask us in the Newbie Helpdesk forum and we will guide you.

Last edited:
A note about forum etiquette @maxwellez , when I say open a thread, I mean to say start a new thread. Also, if you are posting in another persons thread, we call them OP's (Original Poster), be sure to stay on the OP's original topic as it is their thread. Posting your own new threads and posting in others threads is how all of the information is traded and shared in these communities. These communications between members are what brings the success you seek.

A note about forum etiquette @maxwellez , when I say open a thread, I mean to say start a new thread. Also, if you are posting in another persons thread, we call them OP's (Original Poster), be sure to stay on the OP's original topic as it is their thread. Posting your own new threads and posting in others threads is how all of the information is traded and shared in these communities. These communications between members are what brings the success you seek.

I started my new thread at "Newbie Helpdesk":
[A few questions before i'll start my affiliate journey]

I've some more questions there..

MI
Back