The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What would you do if the Internet world shuts down for a whole week?

I try not to consider this as a realistic scenario.

In "Campaigns of General Custer in the North-west, and the Final Surrender of Sitting Bull" published in 1881, author Judson Elliott Walker relates an account from Low Dog, as told to Captain Howe of the Standing Rock Agency: "I [Low Dog] called to my men: 'This is a good day to die; follow me'".
its gonna happen
the earth planet is alive
we humans are choking it together
turning green land into roads & buildings
polluting the oceans with plastic & human waste
pouring chemicals into the soil
smoking into the ozone layer
chopping down the rainforest
look at the California redwood forest
think there is only 3% left
why? humans
we are basically a parasite
but nature always wins in the end
its coming
& too late to reverse it now
everybody is to blame
very few are talking about it
even fewer are taking action
--> wait and see
you think there are no consequences?
:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

guaranteed
I try not to consider this as a realistic scenario.

In "Campaigns of General Custer in the North-west, and the Final Surrender of Sitting Bull" published in 1881, author Judson Elliott Walker relates an account from Low Dog, as told to Captain Howe of the Standing Rock Agency: "I [Low Dog] called to my men: 'This is a good day to die; follow me'".

I lived around the Northern California forest for some time --ever see a nurse log before --life goes on --even when you don't
nurse-log.jpeg

It's really something to see deep in the forest ;)

There are several ways that the global network of computers could be taken offline, at least temporarily. One possibility is a cyberattack. Malicious hackers could release software that targets vulnerabilities in routers, the devices that forward internet traffic. shutting down domain name servers - the internet's address books - would also cause massive disruption, preventing websites from loading. Another possibility is a physical attack. If enough undersea cables were cut, it would disrupt internet traffic flow around the world. And finally, governments could choose to shut down the internet within their own borders - as has happened in a few countries, such as Iran
There are bigger problems in life than the internet. Like, for example, you worry about the internet going down for a week.

Is there anything you can do to prevent this? I am going to say, no.

If that´s the case, why worry about it in the first place?

What are you looking for is potentially developing health issues as a result of that attitude.

Cheers!!

I can't imagine my life without the Internet because it's my livelihood and entertainment and everything I have. I go to mostbet almost every day, thereby earning and playing. But I can't go without internet. Many players cannot live a day without betting on sports and I am no exception. But I can say that before you make a bet, think about what you are betting for and what result you expect.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back