The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What was your first Microsoft Operating System?

What was the first MS operating system you use?

• Windows 3.0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windows 3.11

• Windows NT 3.X

• Windows NT 4

• Windows 95

• Windows 98

• Windows ME

• Windows XP

• Total voters
My first operation system was MSDOS 5.0 This was in 1991 or 1992 I don’t remember exactly. And the first windows version was Windows 3.1.

:)

i guess ms-dos & win95 back in `96 but i am not sure.. anyway.. at home my first OS was Windows 98 SE

I think My first OS was MS-DOS 5.1 or something like that.
Do have memories for storing information anymore :(

I had to vote for DOS as there was no option for Sinclair Basic Laughing good old ZX80

OMG.. i forgot :) that was my first contact with computers :) i think i still have the box somewhere :)

Re: :)

novocaine said:
I had to vote for DOS as there was no option for Sinclair Basic Laughing good old ZX80

OMG.. i forgot :) that was my first contact with computers :) i think i still have the box somewhere :)

i have no experience on that one, and i did not hear that too.

The first one: MS-DOS 3.1, the first windows version 3.1 I still have the install kit, someone need this kit to open a musem?

Ovi

just wonder did you guys try to install MS-DOS and MS win 3.11 at P4 computer? Do you remember how to setup sound card?? hehe, i forgot all of the procedures already.

Hehehe, good one, I will try. When my OS will crash again I will try, I still have the install kit for both :) I will let you all know.

Ovi

banners
Back