The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What tracker do you recommend and why?

Dario

Imobitrax, Voluum or CPVLab?

What is the best solution on the market and why?
Personally, which one is your favourite?

I use http://www.iMobitraxSoftware.com because it is more polished and is ahead in terms of MANY features 'at the moment".

There is a lot of 'BUZZ" about http://www.VoluumSoftware.com nowadays and I'll tell you why...

BECAUSE THEY JUST OPENED UP A AFFILIATE PROGRAM....

That is why you see a ton of marketers pushing it on their blogs nowadays because they want to earn that referral commission...
(Nothing wrong with that just keeping it real.)

Yes it is a good tracker, but the huge myth is that since they host it you don't have to pay for any servers etc..;

WRONG.

You still need a place to host your landing pages etc.

I wrote about it more here...

Voluum or iMobitrax - Which One Is the Ultimate Tracking Solution? | AdultMediaBuying.com

Personally, after reading up on a few trackers and even testing the UI's, the most cost effective option without sacrificing functionality would be prosper202. A solid VPS host and the latest version of prosper202 is really all you need. Take some time to learn it, do some test runs and you'll save a lot more $$ than going with most of these cloud based services starting to pop-up. However, cloud based may be the way to go for out of the box, ease of use.

I have cpvlab but the one thing that frustrates me about it is they need some short to the point videos on each feature, I just use the basics and would like to know what the other options are and it's hard to figure it all out.

Personally I woud say either iMobiTrax(software.com) or Voluum(software.com) :p
You have complete control over your traffic and its possible to squeeze the maximum ROI.

I haven't used CPVLab, I cant speak for it.

The best tracking software is of course...

THRIVE
THRIVE Tracker | Universal Mobile & Web Tracker for Direct Response Performance Marketing & Affiliate Marketing

Haven't heard of it? Because it's brand new as of yesterday. It's the best tracking software available now.

Generations ahead of ancient artifacts such as CPVLab and iMobiTrax. They extremely poor software, and of course it sounds biased, but any comp sci kid straight out of college would apply their object-oriented logic and look at CPVLab and ask, "Who the hell built this with landing pages not as discrete unique objects?" Something simple like that just exposes the poor quality of the product that it was not built by experienced software engineers but hacked together.

Even Voluum, we have important features that Voluum doesn't have. Some of those are detailed in our launch blog post:
Official Launch: THRIVE - Universal Tracking Software for Performance Marketing | iPyxel Creations | Demand-side performance marketing software and digital marketing insights

Features like adjusting historical costs. If you can't adjust costs, your stats are highly skewed. And of course, Thrive is self-hosted. You actually have ownership of the data you buy.

Get in on the early bird introductory pricing and other perks like $100 off hosting and free installation! 30 day free trial. All you need to do is try it and you'll see exactly what I mean. Immediately, you'll see that the software is world's apart from some of the other products discussed.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
The best tracking software is of course...

THRIVE
THRIVE Tracker | Universal Mobile & Web Tracker for Direct Response Performance Marketing & Affiliate Marketing

Haven't heard of it? Because it's brand new as of yesterday. It's the best tracking software available now.

Generations ahead of ancient artifacts such as CPVLab and iMobiTrax. They extremely poor software, and of course it sounds biased, but any comp sci kid straight out of college would apply their object-oriented logic and look at CPVLab and ask, "Who the hell built this with landing pages not as discrete unique objects?" Something simple like that just exposes the poor quality of the product that it was not built by experienced software engineers but hacked together.

Even Voluum, we have important features that Voluum doesn't have. Some of those are detailed in our launch blog post:
Official Launch: THRIVE - Universal Tracking Software for Performance Marketing | iPyxel Creations | Demand-side performance marketing software and digital marketing insights

Features like adjusting historical costs. If you can't adjust costs, your stats are highly skewed. And of course, Thrive is self-hosted. You actually have ownership of the data you buy.

Get in on the early bird introductory pricing and other perks like $100 off hosting and free installation! 30 day free trial. All you need to do is try it and you'll see exactly what I mean. Immediately, you'll see that the software is world's apart from some of the other products discussed.

Thanks for reading!

I find it odd that most of your post is promotional. Hmmm..
@k

Does thrive have a feature where i can manually change the keyword cost for each keyword. I am using voluum, which dosent have this feature, which makes it average

I find it odd that most of your post is promotional. Hmmm..
@k

1) I am responding to the exact question that is posed
2) How is this more promotional than previous posts with affiliate links?
3) Is promoting something not allowed here? What makes it "odd"? Oliver initially invited me here to promote Thrive. I am happy to contribute to threads when I feel I can add value.

Check Adsbridge - the new tracker. It free now and has a wide range of killing features. Paying for restricted trackers is not an option. A lot of users switched to Adsbridge ( free beta) after voluum became paid. Adsbridge has no traffic limitations and you can export all your click data including IPs.

Hey, I have recently tried Adsbridge tracker and would definitely reccomend it!
Been using it on low volume for about a week and found a couple minor bugs but they say they are beta testing. I have been using their traffic distribution system. What you need to do is set up 2 paths inside your campaign. 1 for web traffic, the other one - for mobile. The tracker will identify user device and decide which URL to use and therefore you will never send your users to the wrong link.
Hope my recommendation helps. Btw they have live support.

Good luck to you all, guys!

@cpafixman

As of the last update, I'm happy to tell you that we now support updating/adjusting cost data for custom variables such as keywords you pass through a traffic source.

Just go to Tracking > Manual Cost Update, and scroll down to the section for "Custom Variable CPC Update":

8788f67cdedb61bc076e26663f143fdf.png

We will be adding the ability to do this in bulk via a CSV upload soon as well.

No other tracker has this kind of sophisticated update capability!

I hope you give Thrive a try soon. I know it will exceed your expectations.

I'm currently using CPVLab since many years, but recently have big technical issues with it – and the support is absolutely horrible. :( So I can't/will not use it any more.

I think I will check Voluum and AdsBridge. Thrive is much too expensive for me right now.

Taun and Jay, I lol'd. Best referral link drop ever.

Personally, I like P202 still, but if I'm going to split off my mobile traffic I'll use Voluum(Software.com).

Hi Luke I applied to join Peerfly about 6 weeks and haven't recieved a phone call to join, can you help get me in as I have experience with maxbounty.

Thanks
Raj

Well, im a noobie and finally getting my first greens! im using VOLUUM free version but that is going to cost $99 a month so i just migrated to AdsBridge - Next generation tracker and landing page builder! (yes that is my referal, if you dont want to, you just go direct is the same thing :) ) this tracker even offers selfoptimization, on his premium version of $19 a month, im currently using the free version though that only tracks actions and not events as others, i would recomend giving it a try before is to late, just my 2 cents, regards

banners
Back