The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What Tool or How Can i Download or Save Affiliate Banner on Adwords?

Emmynet

I have been seeing the "world of warships" adverts flying on google adwords for s a couple of days now and am sure is an affiliate that is advertising it. I screen gram the 300 x 600x image. I want to know if there is a way i can download the image without subscribing to Adplexity, whatrunswhere or any other spying tool.

SPY AND DOWNLOAD IMAGE.jpg
SPY AND DOWNLOAD IMAGE.jpg

If I understand correctly what you want to do, you can go and search in google "world of warship" and go to the "Images" tab "Search tools" -> "Size" -> "Exact size" with the desired banner size: 300x600 and you'll find many banners: world of warship size 300x600 - Google Search

It is a good way to find banners. Search for your vertical/niche and check the image size for standard banner sizes: 300x250, 468x60, 728x90, 160x600...

If I understand correctly what you want to do, you can go and search in google "world of warship" and go to the "Images" tab "Search tools" -> "Size" -> "Exact size" with the desired banner size: 300x600 and you'll find many banners: world of warship size 300x600 - Google Search

It is a good way to find banners. Search for your vertical/niche and check the image size for standard banner sizes: 300x250, 468x60, 728x90, 160x600...
I know that before i posted this and i have been there but all the images on google search under image tab are JPEG, static image, if you have been seeing the wold of warships advert on google advwords, then you will know is rich media images with effects not just static image as jpeg.

From what I see it looks like a banner provided by the affiliate network and not custom made, ask your affiliate manager for it

y
From what I see it looks like a banner provided by the affiliate network and not custom made, ask your affiliate manager for it
yes exactly most banners are provided by the affiliate networks and everyone is aware of that but my question is that any way or trick to download it without using spying tool like adplexity and whatrunswhere?

y

yes exactly most banners are provided by the affiliate networks and everyone is aware of that but my question is that any way or trick to download it without using spying tool like adplexity and whatrunswhere?

Hey!

Only if you set your device as the segment of your targeted audience and check the ads by yourself. Otherwise spy tools are really useful, if you don't feel like paying for one already, you can check MakeMassive (as they have a free trial) and decide weather or not to use it..

Hope it helps!

Hey!

Only if you set your device as the segment of your targeted audience and check the ads by yourself. Otherwise spy tools are really useful, if you don't feel like paying for one already, you can check MakeMassive (as they have a free trial) and decide weather or not to use it..

Hope it helps!
Thanks for the feedback, do makemassive.com trial allows download of creatives and banners? Because that is the issue, like now am currently using whatrunswhere.com trial that will expire tomorrow but the trial plan dont allow download of creative.

Thanks for the feedback, do makemassive.com trial allows download of creatives and banners? Because that is the issue, like now am currently using whatrunswhere.com trial that will expire tomorrow but the trial plan dont allow download of creative.

Unfortunately no information on this, but it's better to speak with the Make Massive representatives directly :)

MI
Back