The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What to do when your facebook ad account is suspended

aresa

affiliate
Hello everyone,

Your ads have been stopped and not run again? Or your ad account has recently been flagged because of unusual activity?

According to what I know, the robot of Facebook are checking all advertising, that's the reason many account has been disabled.

If you want:
- Your ads safety and effective;
- Your advertising account is unlimited; you can spend a lot of money for your campaign.
- You want your advertising account with high coverage, CPC lower and you can save budget for advertsing.

....Contact me for more information: ***Skype: baovycaongoc

@aresa.... welcome here on affiliate.... This is the best forum for information sharing... you shared a very useful information with the people of the Affiliate Fix.... Thanksssss...

Hello everyone,

Your ads have been stopped and not run again? Or your ad account has recently been flagged because of unusual activity?

According to what I know, the robot of Facebook are checking all advertising, that's the reason many account has been disabled.

If you want:
- Your ads safety and effective;
- Your advertising account is unlimited; you can spend a lot of money for your campaign.
- You want your advertising account with high coverage, CPC lower and you can save budget for advertsing.

....Contact me for more information: ***Skype: baovycaongoc
Thanks Aresa,
it is a very bad thing when your account is flagged especially when it acts as your main source of income. You pay bills through it and thus very important to you. What am suspecting is that as Facebook are carrying out a restructuring process, they will definitely alter or interrupt with the normal functioning of the account. But am grateful that you have figured the way out.I will for sure contact you when the account is flagged too, but for now I am well and already working. Keep up doing the good work Aresa, that is why we are a family here.

Simply put, you should use an agent 's account you can reduce a lot of risks. and only need to target the right audience is already helping you reduce low cpc.

banners
Back