The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What the Best Traffic Network that Converting

W

welyjr

Hi, i'm really curious, about what do you think.

What Traffic Network that really good in converting? There a hundres out there...
Some network offers like 10$ for CPC, some network offers like 50$ for banners, push ads, a buck per CPM, etc..

But which one the best base on graphical statistic or reported among the user?
what do you guys think? this prob same with which

Usually every network has its strongest verticals and geos that might outperform another. However, since the optimization options differ from one network to another, I think its a matter of understanding how to properly optimize a specific network and get the most out of its inventory.

What Traffic Network that really good in converting? There a hundres out there...
Some network offers like 10$ for CPC, some network offers like 50$ for banners, push ads, a buck per CPM, etc..

Hey,
+1 @Adextrem - depends on the vertical and GEO. Any niche you are mostly interested in or any GEO you wanna start with?

Our DSP is a premium media buying platform for performance marketers, delivering converting native traffic from 30+ integrated networks, including Outbrain, Revcontent, Liveintent just to name a few.

Once you register your DSP account, you get a dedicated AM who can help with onboarding, traffic insights, optimizing and scaling so you can ask for the best network for your offer.

With 24/7 campaign approval you can get your campaigns up and running very quickly and with Automatic Campaign Split feature you can open separate campaigns per Network and Device type with 1 click and A/B test the networks.

Thanks,
Justyna

Everything is very difficult and there is an individual approach with each network.

A lot depends on what offer you are trying to advertise.
What time.
With wich creatives.

To understand that work is better for you, you need to carry out tests with the same conditions and offers.

But, I will always keep my network very good.
It is suitable for various verticals.

It's all really depends on something very very good anyway for your niche. How do you plan to go with it ? Your offer will convert only with targeted niche traffic no matter how you put it. So even with big CPC or CPM you still can be profitable.

In general... Always use the biggest/most well known ad networks and you won't go wrong.
I do not agree.
Newer small networks may have more recent traffic. Which has not yet been overrun with advertising.

Again, tests tests and again tests. Just so you can find out what works and what does not.

Sometimes the same offer works differently on the same network. It all depends on the approaches and creatives.

The problem with testing the unknown is the costs up front.
Advertising networks without a known good reputation are risky.
Size can be good or bad ... depending -- "your results may vary" :D
We all have costs ....
Yes, you are right. There is always a risk.

I agree that it is risky to test a source that you have not checked before. But honest campaigns usually help in the tests. Or return the money if you do not suit something.

For example, we always return the left of the balance to the user if he does not want to continue the tests.

There are companies that do not return money at all.

The problem with testing the unknown is the costs up front.
Advertising networks without a known good reputation are risky.
Size can be good or bad ... depending -- "your results may vary" :D
We all have costs ....

Oleg that is a fair offer -- I may take you up on that.
True -- if the offer sucks no ads will work well -- good point +1

MI
Back