The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help What Push ad network

MiszelD

Hello, Im wondering what push ad network choose in order to not work with this common tactics like, sweepstakes, dating, or gambling offers but in case of working with this other side like weight loss, finance, hobby products, courses etc, I Hope you know what I mean
Actually im working with propeller ads, but i'm wondering what type of audience they have, are they good for this or this is more for this common strategies

Thanks in advance for all opinions

This might be your gambling funnel. CPA on a FTD ...
1716205992959.png

So long story short, dont run push ads?
ON one side people are saying that push is completely clear from bots
On another side people saying that there are a lot of bots
How is that?

So long story short, dont run push ads?

Loads of earners out there are doing well with push, but there are mixed results as usual. It isn't the most prolific means of promoting.

ON one side people are saying that push is completely clear from bots
On another side people saying that there are a lot of bots

There are bots in every traffic source, all of them! Traffic sources are pushing back on all of them, building and launching anti-bot measures almost daily. Some traffic sources do a better job of it over others. The thing is we have to do our part and scrub for bots as well. All of us do.

All of us, from the beginning, have had to screen traffic for various reasons including "junk" traffic, competitor traffic, malicious traffic, and more. All the bots have done is automate malicious traffic activities, as well as everything we have always screened for.

We have always scrubbed the following, and so much more.
  1. Abnormally high pageviews. Certain bot attacks will try to overwhelm your servers. ...
  2. Abnormally high bounce rate. Every bot has a goal. ...
  3. Abnormal session durations. ...
  4. Spikes in traffic from unknown locations. ...
  5. Junk conversions.

MI
Back