The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What pages are needed on an affiliate marketing website?

Socrates

As i know need:
- Terms of Use
- Privacy Policy
- Disclaimer

What other legal pages needed? And where i can get this pages for free? Anyone can help me?

As i know need:
- Terms of Use
- Privacy Policy
- Disclaimer

What other legal pages needed? And where i can get this pages for free? Anyone can help me?

If you are promoting any MMO, then you also need an Earnings Disclaimer page.

There are an abundance of templates available on the net. When I was starting ou, I looked for a comprehensive and well written set from some competitors and had my attorney tweak them to fit my sites.

If you are just starting out, keep them simple, but be absolutely certain to get a fully developed set from your attorney once you have the sites well established. These will offer a significant protection for you.

So here's the whole process laid down for you:
  1. Create your money page.
  2. Create support pages around KGR keywords.
  3. Interlink those support pages to your money page using the right anchors.
  4. Traffic will flow from the support pages to your money page via internal links.
  5. Build links to those support pages.

Did you even read the OP's original post here? You are not providing anything he asked for, "legal pages"!

What other legal pages needed?

If a large part of your website is about affiliate marketing, it is better to have a separate Affiliate Disclosure or Affiliate Disclaimer page. This is the page where you disclose that you are promoting specific affiliate products. It should also be explained that you get a certain amount of money as a commission each time someone buys the affiliate product following the links on your website, and clearly state that the price of the product is in no way influenced by this.

You are going to need a Refund Policy page too. This policy is often included on the Terms and Conditions page, but having it on a separate page makes it more easily accessible for customers and helps you establish a more trustworthy relationship.

banners
Back