The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What niches brought you the most money ?

for me its referring people to that offers 2$ per referral and owning a site that makes 3$ a day through Adsense

Last edited by a moderator:
Gaming is one niche that has worked like wonders for me. I remember creating a gaming channel around different strategy games when I was a kid and I was averaging around $100+ daily. There are so many niches out there one can think of but I believe if you want to succeed in affiliate marketing then sticking to one niche is very important and do not get carried away.

In my opinion, it is always best to choose a niche that appeals to a basic human instinct.
Examples? Eat, Sleep, Pleasure, & Joy.
Most of the ideas in this thread appeal to one of these four desires.
Brand kitchenware, bed sheets/masks, adult content, and games to make the most money.

PPL (pay per lead) offers because there's no credit card purchase required. All a user has to do is fill out a form, so conversion rates are typically much higher compared to offers that require a sale to be made.

Dating, insurance, education, loans, debt, credit, mortgage, assistance, discount offers, homeowner offers, etc...

You mean essay ? Like fake/real dissertation ?

I've done a lot with edu, and the truth is there is a never ending supply of excellent edu ops out there for affiliates. I did well with learning to learn aff programs for tots, as well as test prep for high schoolers and under grads, college entrance assistance was big, dissertation prep and defending for doctoral candidates, and I did a fair amount of edu in the wayward child niche with scared straight programs.

All niches are good, just for each niche individual you have to use a unique method to promote
It's not right to say: "dating niche" will bring you more conversion than "ebook" for example

If you don't succeed with "ebooks" or any other niches, you just doing something wrong

MI
Back