The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What niche in affiliate marketing is the most successful?

Is there anyone who tested multiple niches? Which one you got success with and you think why? Is it about that the product you promote is easy to seel or you just picked the right way to promote?
A lot of them are very valuable these days, but you definitely won't be wrong if you choose for example gaming niche, dating one, betting, cryptocurrency, the beauty industry, and so on.

High ticket affiliate marketing for info products/coaching/services.(mostly make money online niche)

For recurring commissions, it's very profitable to be an affiliate for SAAS products like website builders, CRMs, email marketing softwares etc.
Hi friend, could you please guide me what's the best way to start high ticket affiliate marketing? I mean which Micro-Niche is best to focus on? and which traffic source is worth using?

Is there anyone who tested multiple niches? Which one you got success with and you think why? Is it about that the product you promote is easy to seel or you just picked the right way to promote?
I have tried 3 niches and found good success in it. These niches are - 1) Health and Beauty 2) Exercises and Yoga (I sold yoga courses and ebooks) and 3) hair wigs (earned affiliate commission by selling around 551 hair wigs and hair related products). Whatever is the niche, the basic principles of promoting a product are similar. Once you acquire the knowledge to gain traffic and convert the visitors to customers, earning revenue via website or blog is not difficult at all.

In Dable's cases, Nutra, Crypto, PC Games are best performing offers. But I can tell Beauty, Personal finances and Real estates are working well.

I think the most profitable Niches for Affiliate Marketing in 2022 is:
  1. Lifestyle and Wellness. The global health and wellness market value was over $4 trillion in 2021 and is estimated to reach $6 trillion by 2025.
  2. Technology.
  3. Personal Finance.
  4. Pet Care.

Well the ideal combination its to choose a profitable niche where you like and able to bring value for people .For example affiliate marketars use make money online as theyr niche because they know about this niche and they can help people on forums ,fb groups ,etc .They can create content on blog ,videos etc .Many people just think of the most succesful niche and try to spam affiliate offers and they forget about giving value and its not how this works

Most lucrative niche in affiliate marketing?
its impossible to say
without metrics
its like asking
whats the happiest fish in the ocean?
depends on the fish
depends on the ocean

My last 10 baskets
in affiliate fashion niche
= $146 commisions
pls name your more lucrative affiliate niche
delivers consistently better than fashion niche?
& please post some numbers
cos your opinion is not my reality
  1. $100 basket --> $10 commission
  2. $460 basket --> $46 commission
  3. $210 basket --> $21 commission
  4. $90 basket --> $9 commission
  5. $80 basket --> $8 commission
  6. $90 basket --> $9 commission
  7. $50 basket --> $5 commission
  8. $140 basket --> $14 commission
  9. $120 basket --> $12 commission
  10. $120 basket --> $12 commission