The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What mobile phone?

xploit

I currently have an iPhone 4S but due an upgrade in 2 weeks.

I mainly use my phone to catch up with various forums, check emails, monitor SEO for a couple of sites and then also to take photos and listen to music.

What phone do you have and why did you choose it?

Iphone Fan here too although i havent upgraded for some time even though ive been able to upgrade for the past 3 years i didnt want to re-commit to a provider until knew where i was moving too ( for signal reasons ), Im on the 3GS at the moment and was tempted by the Iphone 5 but then saw news that the 6 was coming out later this summer so im in two minds whether to hold out a bit longer for it.

In all honesty i hardly use it, my mails come through on it if my machines are switched off and obviously a as a phone when im out and about but i dont really use for it any kind of smart phone activities.......i don't even have any games on mine lol.

Oh actually , tell a lie ive got some custom apps which allow me to login to our servers and manage remotely should there be an issue.

I had an iPhone 5 but it was bad on the eyes so I gave it to my wife, who just changed to an iPhone SE. I am waiting for the iPhone 7 to come out. Need the bigger screen to keep my eye sight.

MI
Back