“mobile”/ paypertrail
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Null

What makes a great network? (Open Opinion!)

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by WeweMedia, Jan 10, 2018.

1. WeweMedia

WeweMedia Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

[​IMG]

Hi all! I would like to know your opinions on what makes a great network, that will keep you coming back to...:)

I've asked lots of our own affiliates and we've been receiving great feedback, critics, and opinions.

So now I would like to ask you... Awesome members of AffiliateFix!

Ok to be fair I'll start... as a veteran affiliate myself back then... I will consider this as a great network.

- Offers that works for my campaign.
    - Better payouts than other networks.
    - Fast support.

Well, that is just on top of my mind. Will be great to hear more feedback from you people ;) Moderator and Admin do chime in too... you are the seniors here...

In any way have a great day! and all the best to your Internet Marketing journey!

HuntedCS likes this.
  2. Globaxy
  3. Certified
    AdCumulus

AdCumulus New Member Certified Vendor Service Manager affiliate

Good points. I'd add good communication and simplicity (clear guidelines, decent affiliate dashboard, quick setup, templates for creatives, etc. - this helps you save time, which is very important IMO).

Before starting with a new affiliate network, the best thing is to check its reputation online (forums especially as the feedback there is usually very honest).

HuntedCS and WeweMedia like this.
banners