The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What made you start?

ArtyMoo

affiliate
Hello there,
I'm considering to start with affiliate marketing and looking for good information to get into it. Everybody knows there are many people talking about this but is so damn difficult to find what you are looking for. So I'm asking you which course or other stuff really helped you to start?

Thank you

The best things you discover --not found by some directed search.
You stumble on them and see the opportunity --they damn near bite you in the ass or I find myself having some epiphany -- waking up an smelling the coffee. Keep your mind and your eyes open to any new idea. If it were easy it wouldn't be worth the effort -- too many competitors ;)

Hello there,
I'm considering to start with affiliate marketing and looking for good information to get into it. Everybody knows there are many people talking about this but is so damn difficult to find what you are looking for. So I'm asking you which course or other stuff really helped you to start?

Thank you
You don't need a course to start. If you could have said exactly what you are looking for. I woulda told you the answer. But the best way to venture in affiliate marketing is to start immediately and learn as you go. Mistakes will be for sure, but what matters is if you learned from that. That being said, I'll tell you exactly what to do.

Before I start, Affiliate marketing is simply helping advertisers promote their business and get sales or leads (signups), installs on their app, or whatever they want.

If you can make a sale, Register on ClickBank, ShareASale or CommissionJunciton today, and start promoting the products you will find there.

If you can get leads, Register on mobidea (instant approval), CPALead (instant approval) CPAGrip (instant approval), or AdworkMedia and start promoting the offers you will find there.

It's as simple as that. You can promote on social media, youtube, forums (through signature), Search engine, Rewards site and many more. There are ton of ways.

If you want to start a website, that is better! so you can collect leads, and build more business.

Grab a domain name for 1 year on namecheap at only $0.88, and a hosting for 1 year at $14 only.

Don't have the funds?
Grab a free domain name and free hosting from biz dot co dot nf all FREE or just register on WordPress.org and start blogging, later on you can move to paid hosting very easily.

What else do you need? Just tell me. I'm here. :D .

Thank you guys, this clarifies most of things about "how to start with a.m."!
The idea to start with a.m. didn't start from "I want to make money online" but from my new passion about marketing in general so it could be a great place to test what I'm learning.
I was just wondering if starting with 10€ a day could be enough, I live in Italy so we have a different situation for competitors, but it's growing fast.

Thank you guys, this clarifies most of things about "how to start with a.m."!
The idea to start with a.m. didn't start from "I want to make money online" but from my new passion about marketing in general so it could be a great place to test what I'm learning.

I was just wondering if starting with 10€ a day could be enough, I live in Italy so we have a different situation for competitors, but it's growing fast.

Do you mean starting with spending $10 a day or starting with earning $10 a day?

Do you mean starting with spending $10 a day or starting with earning $10 a day?
Honestly for now I'm ok even if i only get my money back, just to understand how a campaign works :D
What do you expect to make on a 10€ a day budget? You will be negative for some time if you try to buy ads and scale. You probably need a few thousand euro war-chest to do it that way.
Unfortunately I don't have any budget, in my currently situation maybe I can spend 100€. Some people in Italy recently started with a low budget like this , BUT I'm not talking about stupid videos or ads i saw on instagram or youtube :D Maybe i can make some tries and if I fail I'll wait the opportunity to try again ;)

What do you expect to make on a 10€ a day budget? You will be negative for some time if you try to buy ads and scale. You probably need a few thousand euro war-chest to do it that way.

Working the social media angle might work for you if "it clicks" <<< you do it right -- and it will take some time and a few tries before you have some luck.

Persistence and patience are your friends ;)

Honestly for now I'm ok even if i only get my money back, just to understand how a campaign works :D

Unfortunately I don't have any budget, in my currently situation maybe I can spend 100€. Some people in Italy recently started with a low budget like this , BUT I'm not talking about stupid videos or ads i saw on instagram or youtube :D Maybe i can make some tries and if I fail I'll wait the opportunity to try again ;)

Just one question. Would you like to own a website?

Full stack or just front end HTML/CSS?
Check out OVH in Europe if you can handle a *very* unmanaged server -- the price is right ;)
root/ssh VPS -- decent hardware tho ....

Hi ! i'm really in the same situation as you !!
so i'm here to read some answers that can help both of us lol coz i also need some help on how and where to begin, i know, startups are always tough. so Thank you guys :)

that's a separate topic really this is about WHY did you start >>>the motivation ...

What you need to know -- the terms
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Did you mean more like this?

yeah thanks i started to read this and i'm sure it'll be usefull, but surely why i started that is by motivation, i just shared an idea or question on how and where to start actions in parallel with reading and learning :)

You don't need a course to start. If you could have said exactly what you are looking for. I woulda told you the answer. But the best way to venture in affiliate marketing is to start immediately and learn as you go. Mistakes will be for sure, but what matters is if you learned from that. That being said, I'll tell you exactly what to do.

Before I start, Affiliate marketing is simply helping advertisers promote their business and get sales or leads (signups), installs on their app, or whatever they want.

If you can make a sale, Register on ClickBank, ShareASale or CommissionJunciton today, and start promoting the products you will find there.

If you can get leads, Register on mobidea (instant approval), CPALead (instant approval) CPAGrip (instant approval), or AdworkMedia and start promoting the offers you will find there.

It's as simple as that. You can promote on social media, youtube, forums (through signature), Search engine, Rewards site and many more. There are ton of ways.

If you want to start a website, that is better! so you can collect leads, and build more business.

Grab a domain name for 1 year on namecheap at only $0.88, and a hosting for 1 year at $14 only.

Don't have the funds?
Grab a free domain name and free hosting from biz dot co dot nf all FREE or just register on WordPress.org and start blogging, later on you can move to paid hosting very easily.

Is there any step by step on how to learn, the first think to do , chose the product? Than what ? make the landing page?Or two ? One for the email collecting and the other to make by the product? I'm trying to work it out what is the priority, in this way I start to work right away on the first phase , thank you in advance

Is there any step by step on how to learn, the first think to do , chose the product? Than what ? make the landing page?Or two ? One for the email collecting and the other to make by the product? I'm trying to work it out what is the priority, in this way I start to work right away on the first phase , thank you in advance
No need to complicate anything. Just 3 steps involved. Step1. Create a website for yourself. Step2. Join affiliate Programs. Step 3. Start promoting products.

I actually have a blog with about 7 detailed post on Affiliate Marketing including "18 ways to find referrals or make sales for affiliate products, and even how I got approved on top affiliate networks" and that was just the beginning. I was planning to make many more posts,

but my GPT website rarely gives me time to make more blog posts, and I am not sure if I am allowed to put links here, but if you can go to dbundus dot com, from the top menu click on affiliate marketing, you will find the posts.

I haven't bought any courses. What helped me the most is me myself by doing. I went step by step and for any questions just googled and mostly found my answers.

Devise some strategy, then;
find an offer for a market, or;
find a market for an offer.
Sometimes, you actually can put the cart in front of the horse ... :)

Making money online through affiliate marketing is not difficult. In fact the idea is very simple. You promote products created by others. You get paid whenver there is a sale. It's as simple as that.

The problem is that beginners look at it very difficult to get people to buy their recommended products. And yes it is if you are just starting out and don't know where to start. I have earned my first dollars online from ClickBank. If you don't already know what ClickBank is, let me tell you that it's a marketplace for digital products.

You are free to promote any products recommend there. Although there are some products which are garbage. But I must that there are some wonderful products too. So why I am telling you all these?

Because I want you to know that ClickBank itself has now started their own affiliate training program called ClickBank University. So you can join and learn about every single details about affiliate marketing. That's the course I thik you need now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Affiliate marketing is hard to those who don't want to put in work. Meaning the faster you learn and apply what you learn, the faster you will see results.

The answer is already known, who doesn't want to be independent and become their own boss

- Samira

Hello there,

Thank you
+ mb online course it profile

I started affiliate marketing after taking my MBA. I know it sounds like a waste of money cause I already spent a lot on my MBA (wait til you see the cost for an EMBA hahaha).

But I was looking for a way to make money that was relatively hands-off and didn't require too much of my time while I had my day job. Affiliate marketing turned out to be the perfect solution cause my specialization in marketing.

Affiliate marketing has been a great way to earn extra income cause it's relatively easy to get started and there is a lot of potential for growth. I think when I started I was following Neil Patel and Seth Godin. I pretty much learned everything from them and here on this forum. I didn't really take any course but I heard there are great ones from clickbank, udemy, and commission hero.

MI
Back