The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid
It's small piece of data (script) sent from a website you visit to the user's computer by the user's browser. It may store usernames, sometimes passwords, or often simply to remember useful information like items added in the shopping cart or to record the user's browsing activity such as button clicks and tracking which pages were visited in the past, etc.

I will give you an example ,i search on some sites some weding costumes to go to a weding and i see in that site they was said me they was had cookie .After i go to facebook i see ads with the costumes i see on those sites .Cookie are some data that store what you look for etc

An HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie, or simply cookie) is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing.

An HTTP cookie also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie or simply cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and is stored on user's computer on user's computer by user browsing. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites, remembering state-wise information (such as items added in shopping cart in online store) or user's browsing activity (clicking the particular button, logging in, past In). They can also be used to remember the arbitrary pieces of information that first entered the form field such as username, address, password and credit card number.

An HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie, or simply cookie) is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing.

WHAT IS WEB COOKIE?
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user's computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site) to the next.

An Internet or Web cookie is the term given to describe a type of message that is given to a web browser by a web server. The main purpose of a cookie is to identify users and possibly prepare modified web pages or to save site login information for you.

MI
Back