The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

what is the smartlink

B

Barry Zhang

hello everyone, recently I have registered some Affiliate network to see that they all have smartlink. How does SmartLink work? How do the Smartlink decide which Offer to choose when the click occurs? How to optimize it?

Smartlink algorithm can differ in different networks. The best way to know how it works in your network is asking your AM

Hi mate! Which affiliate network have you registered? Smart links work by using an algorithm that decides what offer is shown for each specific user.

Our system for example is based on an algorithm as well which is feeded with our own offers, exlcusive offers and offers from third parties (more than 50.000 offers worldwide). The system analyze your traffic on different variables, like GEO, device, operating system, browser, carrier, sourcetype, time, etc. and send your traffic to the best performing offer that time (all eCPM based).

Next to performance, there are much more advantages actually! We wrote a blog about it: Static Links v.s. Smart Links.

Thank you for your answer! It's a great help for me to run the Smart links. And I have registered your system, could u agree me? And whether could I see the Offer list in the Smart Links?

Smartlink algorithm can differ in different networks. The best way to know how it works in your network is asking your AM
Thank you for your answer! Could I register your system ? And whether could I see the Offer list in the Smart Links? I think it will be very help for me to finding the optimal Offer and optimizing the traffic

Ofcourse, everyone is willing to help you out here. Thanks for registering, I just activated your account. Please add me on Skype: hendrikjan.trafficcompany, so I can answer your questions.

Thank you for your answer! Could I register your system ? And whether could I see the Offer list in the Smart Links? I think it will be very help for me to finding the optimal Offer and optimizing the traffic
Please skype or PM me of your email, I'll check if you are approved already. Offers list is not always available for Smartlink. If we speak about WapEmpire, you are able to see all the offers when using Premium smartlink, which spreads traffic among top eCPM offers. In case you are using Ron offers Smartlink, you won't be able to get offers' names in your report.

Like Daria said, the Smartlink works differently for each network, but in a nutshell every Smartlink analyses the parameters of a user (GEO, Device, OS, Adult/Mainstream) and directs the user to the best fitting offer it can find from all its options.

Hi @Barry Zhang, as it was already noted several times above, the idea behind smart links varies. For example, our parent company Network Affise offers Smart Link optimization, based on the technology of machine learning, that allows to automatically select the offers by a number of parameters. Thanks to Smartlink every potential customer is offered the content customized exactly for them.
Except for the networks, some tracking systems also offer Smartlink optimization. What is SmartLinks by RedTrack.io? It is the power of the AI and machine learning that substitutes manual testing. It means that an advertiser shouldn’t test each link manually anymore. Write us here, or contact our support team emailing to support@redtrack. io if any questions.

Thank you for your answer! It's a great help for me to run the Smart links. And I have registered your system, could u agree me? And whether could I see the Offer list in the Smart Links?

How does Smartlink work?
  • You set a rule that all the impressions and clicks that were directed using wrong targeting will be re-directed to smartlink.
  • such user will be redirected to an offer that suits his geo location, OS and other requirements.
  • This way, you monetize traffic that has been irrelevant automatically and don’t lose your revenue.

SmartLink is a link containing various offers in it. Indeed, a “SmartLink” is a URL where you can send any and all traffic and the network filters the different traffic segments to the corresponding offers and valid offers.
Flax2 - Weekly Payment Network

Hi Barry,

You have to test a lot of Network promos smartlinks and promise to increase sales. but often it is a simple link rotation (although you are told that smartlink sends to the offer with their CPM depending on the country, device, operator, blah blah blah)

Basically a Smartlink is not used to send rotten traffic but to send good traffic that will be optimized by the ago for you to be profitable in Media Buy (after you to find the right spaces and create an LP that is fine)

Here are some Smartlinks that work for me:

CrakRevenue
Imonetizeit
Kimia
Mobidea
Spicyoffers

PS: The best way to find out if a Smartlink is performing is to ask Nertork if they use their Smartlink to do their internal media buy, if this is not the case your way.

My 2 cents
A.

with the network I work with I know for a fact that they use the same offers on there internal traffic, and I can see that performance has improved over time. I have been explained by my POC that its algorithm based and takes into considerations parameters such as GEO, OS, Vertical etc. BTW - the network is AdMaven and my POC is Omer Sprinzak - you can look him up on skype, he's a real pro.

banners
Back