The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the best way to get "one way links"?

Duvan Orjuela

affiliate
I've been working in the WEB site of the company I work at. We want to get more visits, and for that I've built some links in different directories, actually in a lot of them, but we don't really see a progress.

I know how I'm supposed to make the site better, so it can get more visits, but I wonder if there is an effective, save, and fast way to get "one way" links, so the site can be found in the first pages of SE's.

I would really appreciate any help with this...

Why don't you use other methods of link building.I have considered important ways for link building such as article submission, forum posting, social networking and bookmarking,Press release,video submission,Forum and Blog commenting etc.

You can go for do follow blog commenting, forum posting, article submission, social networking & social bookmarking techniques to build link for your site. Try to get more do follow links which should be themed base.

<mod> Links removed

Thanks... One more question

How can we handle the part of the videos?
I mean, what is a good method for uploading videos that will actually help our site to get more visits?
Thanks...

I mean, what is a good method for uploading videos that will actually help our site to get more visits?
Thanks...

Thanks...

Video submission, just like article submission, is a great method to generate traffic and increase awareness, popularity.
You need to create some videos about your brand, site, services, products or whatever, and upload them to the top video distribution sites.
Videos can be fun and interesting to watch in comparison to reading long articles. At least for some of us :)

MI
Back