The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is the best spying tool ?

zzzzla456

affiliate
Hey

I'm new to CPA and I have a problem with spying tools

I need spying tool with low price. a lot of marketers prefer adfox, but the tool website doesn't work with me

could you please help me with your experience with spying tools

There are three spy tool classes:

1) Ads on social networks (Facebook, Instagram, VK, Snap)
Here is a deadly area, Facebook fight most of them, but some of them exist, for example, SocialPeta.com for Facebook and Publer.pro for VK

2) Ads on the websites excepting social networks
Here are a few of good services: Adplexity.com, WhatRunsWhere.com AdMobiSpy.com, Adsxposed.com etc.

3) Ads in the apps (iOS, Android)
Only three services here: Apptica.com, Appannie.com, SensorTower.com, Apptopia.com

Last edited:
please feel free to check the resources section https://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/ tools are also reviewed so you can understand if they are beneficial to you or not.

Adespresso is ok... from my experience it is difficult to niche down and see converting ads (as opposed to ads with lots of volume). You can go the manual route and create FB accounts and like specific pages/posts/products from the niche you are looking to promote - not so reliable as FB have good VPN detection systems in place and offers may be geo targetted, but an option nevertheless.

hello buddy, there are bunch of those tools listed out here, even though making the right choice is tough. I'll just suggest you to go for Admobispy, and kick it out of your campaign. good luck. One thing more is that you could get in touch with their support department if ya need any help, they are really amazing, and available really!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd suggest AdPlexity. In my opinion this is the best spy tool in the industry.

Semrush is good for SEO and AdWords purposes only. May be you can find some CPA offers in AdWords, but there is no media there.

Tools that are scraper bots get shutdown to protect network integrity ... These tools are not an asset to the network from their POV ;)

Reverse engineer a Facebook persona that might see that sort of ad?
You would need to use the same GEO location range and click ads that are related to your interests (the ad target -- if known)?
Might work (>if you have time ;)

banners
Back