The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

what is the best social media site for traffic?

I think Facebook is the best site for traffic . User Easily comes on this site and follow this site
because Facebook is trusted site.

Reddit can bring so much traffic to your website , its been told by one of my friend but even I don't know how, but he told me that you can bring more than 5 to 10 thousand traffic daily it was unbelievable , but maybe there is some source ....

I believe that all social media channels have their own strengths and weaknesses and each should be assessed on their own merits, instead of thinking 'which is the best one' the question is 'how can I use each website to my benefit' Twitter is good for gaining attention, while Facebook is good for keeping in touch with customers, and LinkedIn for keeping industry contacts.

First of all LinkedIn is not a social media site, it is a professional media site. And as far as traffic is concerned , facebook, twitter, google+ and pinterest are the major source of traffic.

LinkedIn is definitely good now that you can post articles in Pulse. The articles will rank due to LinkedIn's authority.
I like Twitter too as you can use the Hashtags to target demographically or geographically.

MI
Back