The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

what is the best social media site for traffic?

I have tried different social media to generate traffic. For me facebook and twitter provide the best value.

If you are new then, post it in twitter so then it will reached to more people instantly. If you have good network then share the post in Facebook, if you dont have good network then build first and then share, so it will be more effective. Google+ also good. Better to share your post in youtube also. One more tip from my research is that: If you have any images, then give them name that related to your keywords but make sure that image and keywords are relevant. If you do this, people who searched in Google Images gets your site in the top list.

It depends on what kind of content your website is having. Facebook , twitter and pinterest are best social media site for traffic as far as i have observed irrespective of your content.

what is the best social media site for traffic?
facebook and twitter is the most popular and best sites for social media traffic as these sites have large number of active users so whenever you post anything on them chance of getting it seen is higher and if that is relevant to what user is searching then chances of visiting your site by that user get increased so eventually traffic can be increased. Google+ and LinkedIn is also good for social media.

MI
Back