The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the best GPT to promote incentive?

M

Madalin Guta

Hello All...

Please, just put here the best GPT sites to promote incentive offers...
I'm only interested in GPT with a lots of people from USA, Canada, UK, Australia (countrys with good traffic source) people who really take the offers....If any worked with some good GPT sites and had success in the past just tell me.

I'M WILLING TO PAY % FROM ALL MY OFFERS OR $500 to $1000 FOR THE BEST GPT THAT REALLY WORKS....Thank's.

Do you own an affiliate network? GPT sites only get their incentive offers from affiliate networks.

hi.
no, i'm not own an incentive network, i just work with a lots of cpa and i need some good gpt sites, thank you.

hi.
no, i'm not own an incentive network, i just work with a lots of cpa and i need some good gpt sites, thank you.

Oh, okay. If you could please be more specific as to why you need a list of GPT sites, we might be able to help you. What do you want to do?

You could try Treasure Trooper. They're huge. You might also want to see about listing your offers with one or more affiliate networks. That way you'd reach more GPT site owners.

I'm working on a GPT site with a five figure marketing budget. Please PM me or add me on Skype and let's discuss direct advertiser opportunities. Skype = charlesgmullen0. Thank you.

Grabpoints.com - We own grabpoints and have about 3.5 million average users with 1000-2000 sign-ups a day. If you have direct/exclusive incentive offers or have an offerwall that you are looking to promote, come apply at partners.kickassoffers.com and we will review your application with care!

MI
Back