The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the best browser??

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to me chrome and Firefox are best. But to compare both, two of them have equal but slight varying differences especially when dealing with large data. Chrome is user friendly browser everything look simple but functionality is outstanding, when you nee to add some kind of plugins, in chrome we can add externally but Firefox possess in its main page. If you are using Chrome in mobile also it gives fast results. Thanks to Google.

Google Chrome is the best.
Sure, it’s not the fastest for Javascript actions, but the convenience of having one unified browser for our phone, tablet and PC is just too much to give up, especially including the inbuilt app support.

The best browser is different for each person. I use several browsers on a regular basis, and all of them are good enough for me: Chrome, Firefox, Chromium, Maxthon, Midori, etc.

You can't simply tell which browser is the best. It's very personal. I am using google chrome but most of my friends think that mozilla is much better.

Cheers,
Adam

my top 1 browser is forefox because it's very open for many webmaster free addons but sometimes it crashes so i need to give a boost without the addons and sometimes it gets frustrating. but safari is far the best one out there.

Use both because both of them come with their own plugins which can be really useful like I use Moz bar with chrome and Foxy spider with mozilla both are good (till now)

Google Chrome is best browser ever. It can play flash videos without using any external plugin or software as firefox needs Adobe Flash Player to play flash files. Also google chrome is faster than any other browser and it has a wide range of plugins available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back