The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the best browser??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Adam

affiliate
I'm using firefox4 right now. its good at speed. I'm the regular user of firefox. I used chrome once. i felt both are best. What do you think? which is the best?

I am using firefox and google chrome both of the browser are best working my favorite browser is firefox,Firefox is my best and favorite browser.

Google Chrome is best browser. Firefox is very well but Google Chrome is best and browsing is very fast against Firefox.

My favorite web browse is firefox because Firefox give a good working speed and smoothly work specially latest version of Firefox 4.0.This is much better then all other of web broswer.

Firefox is popular because of the plugins. I have tried Chrome, and it did not seem faster than FF4. I am now back to Firefox!

Firfox, Chrome, Opera, Safari...................................

Both are best, Firefox and Chrome.............. :thumbsup: But other browsers like Opera, Safari are doing good! :beer:

Well Firefox is really good browse but Google chrome is the best one i think. I have been using for 1 year and i am really enjoying.

Personally I've never had any issues with Google chrome, and I've been using it since it first came on the scene. I currently use it across all my devices, desktop, tablet, laptop and smartphone.

There are other browsers out there that I've tried in the past, but I've always ended up reverting back.

There is nothing such as best browser. It depends on users experience. For many people chrome is best browser, however, for me Firefox is best. I never have had any issues with firefox but chrome has crashed many times. I don't use firefox on my hand held device.I find UC browser better on my hand held device.

Lately google chrome has become way too bloated and memory hungry for my taste, I still remember when chrome came out one of the major problems with Firefox was what a memory hog it was and chrome promised to fix that. I made the switch back then for that reason, lo and behold, today I have an old computer that will choke while using chrome but can run firefox without many issues.

Lately google chrome has become way too bloated and memory hungry for my taste, I still remember when chrome came out one of the major problems with Firefox was what a memory hog it was and chrome promised to fix that. I made the switch back then for that reason, lo and behold, today I have an old computer that will choke while using chrome but can run firefox without many issues.

I do understand where your coming from with the amount of memory that Google chrome uses, and if your using an older mobile device then your right and that could be an issue.

Luckily for me I update my smartphone and tablets quite regularly, and I think if you do that then the Google chrome memory usage shouldn't be an issue.

My favorite web browse is Opera because Opera give a good working speed and smoothly work. I think Opera is much better then all other of web browsers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back