The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is the best ad format for Ecommerce offers

There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best ad format for ecommerce will vary depending on the products being sold, the target audience, and the overall goals of the campaign.

However, some general tips that can be followed when creating ecommerce ads include using clear and concise copy, strong visuals, and a call to action that is easy to follow. Additionally, it is important to test different ad formats and strategies to see what works best for your specific products and target audience.

Native, Facebook and Bing search and if you have the profit margin Google Ads.

There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best ad format for ecommerce will vary depending on the products being sold, the target audience, and the overall goals of the campaign.

However, some general tips that can be followed when creating ecommerce ads include using clear and concise copy, strong visuals, and a call to action that is easy to follow. Additionally, it is important to test different ad formats and strategies to see what works best for your specific products and target audience.

Native, Facebook and Bing search and if you have the profit margin Google Ads.
Thank you for your time. Can i go with propellerAds banners ads

Well to be honest you need to start doing 3 campaigns (2 video and 1 post ad).
1. 15 sec video ad !
2. 30 sec video ad !
3. Post + Pictures

About videos:
You need cuts ... each 1 or 2 sec camera need to cut and change angle or add cool effects ! Each video need subtitles even though its 15/30s ! Also you need good call to action in the video ...
And don't make them longer ... if you do the cost will jump a lot ... 15 to 30sec is the cheapest ads you can do !

About Post ads:
You need good collage or promo offer with really good text. Although the 1st 4 lines of text will be visible only other will be shown after they click "See More"...

To be honest only few times Post Ads came cheaper to me ... I would prefer video if you are not able to do 3 test campaigns :)

If you need more help you can pm me !

Well to be honest you need to start doing 3 campaigns (2 video and 1 post ad).
1. 15 sec video ad !
2. 30 sec video ad !
3. Post + Pictures

About videos:
You need cuts ... each 1 or 2 sec camera need to cut and change angle or add cool effects ! Each video need subtitles even though its 15/30s ! Also you need good call to action in the video ...
And don't make them longer ... if you do the cost will jump a lot ... 15 to 30sec is the cheapest ads you can do !

About Post ads:
You need good collage or promo offer with really good text. Although the 1st 4 lines of text will be visible only other will be shown after they click "See More"...

To be honest only few times Post Ads came cheaper to me ... I would prefer video if you are not able to do 3 test campaigns :)

If you need more help you can pm me !
thanks dear

banners
Back