The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seeking Help What is resources in this forum?

CLTCHE

affiliate
Is it like a sales thread? or like a guide or method?
And what is meant by vendors are they the ones that pay premium or upgrade account to sell something here?

Hello @CLTCHE :)

Welcome to Affiliatefix :ninja:

All Vendors must register their offering in the resource area.

greencloaklady.jpg

Welcome to Affiliatefix :ninja:

All Vendors must register their offering in the resource area.

A resource is a business that desires to use this forum to solicit ; or ask,sell, offer, their products or services to the membership (and unregistered viewers).

When I reply:

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
You're invited to register your business as a resource -- that is a no cost option
Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.
That means:
  1. @T J Tutor (or others) will attempt to identify that business as a legitimate business that at a minimum
    a. Has a real domain with a website
    b. Has an email of name@example.com (the business domain)
    c. Is not known to be some Skype or Telegram or phisher@gmail.com that will probably run away with your money and cause problems here :(
  2. This is not any guarantee of the business's credibility worthiness or solvency.
  3. This is just a basic investigation to try to protect you.
TJ may have more to add here ...

Last edited:
TJ may have more to add here ...

Well said!

I'll add that our registration process is there with basic requirements to ensure, as best we can, that the business registering is a valid and substantiated business our members know we have vetted for there protection.

In return, the businesses registering get a free billboard on the internet and are provided the privileges of recruitment and selling to our members. A fair trade in my book.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

They are *Badges* of paid *distinction*

MI
Back