The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is really the best traffic source for 2019- 2020?

We've been loving Facebook ads for a long time. But we make really a lot of money on Push and Pop ads. And politic rules Facebook is strict sometimes this politic not for us. I loved the neuron network Facebook. What about you guys? :ninja:

RichPush shows really nice results!

RichPush is the high-quality push traffic ad network for performance-marketers.

Get more conversions with a new advertising format designed to catch the eye. Attract new users at scale. With more than 4B daily impressions RichPush is one of the biggest push notifications ad networks in the world:

• PPC - (only pay when a user clicks your ad)
• High CR (compared to native & pop traffic)
• 100% ad visibility
• 4+ billion daily impressions
• Worldwide traffic
• 450M users
• Minimum CPC - $0.003

If you are looking for Push and Native traffic or for simply more conversions, check us out.

What we offer:
- Global supply of Premium traffic
- Top-performing ad formats (Push, In-page Push, & Native)
- Advanced user freshness targeting (target hours after subscribing to push)
- CPC pricing
- Experienced account managers
- Intuitive Platform

The best traffic sources on your website or on your business are following
a) email marketing
b) social media optimization
c) social media marketing
d) SEO
e) sem

Try us! Ask for a deposit bonus ;)

Adsterra is a world-known ad network, serving over 30 billion ad impressions worldwide per month. It works with 12K+ direct publishers and 8K+ brands, affiliates, media agencies, and ad networks dealing with mainstream and non-mainstream verticals. Some of the most popular are sweepstakes, e-commerce, pin submits, utilities, gaming, dating, crypto, binary, gambling.

The ad network offers multiple ad formats: Popunders, Web Push, Banners, Direct Link, Native Ads, Vast (video), Interstitials, as well as various cost models: CPM, CPA, CPI (PPI), CPC (PPC), CPL, CPO, RTB.

Why choose us:
  • Industry-best Partner Care managers
  • Three-level anti-fraud system
  • Fast moderation (Launch within minutes!)
  • Simple self-serve platform with automated onboarding
  • Smart retargeting option
  • Anti-AdBlock solution increasing profits by 20%

The minimum advertising budget is $100. Payment methods: Paxum, Webmoney, Bitcoin, Wire transfer, Capitalist, Yandex Money, Visa/Mastercard, QIWI, UnionPay.

Join Social Media Advertisement Groups to promote your website and you must initiate good marketing skills.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know a few of these sources:
-Targeted advertising on social networks. This is a very good source of traffic, which has two important advantages: firstly, the social networks have a lot of multi-thematic traffic. Secondly, you can fine-tune the parameters of ads display, selecting users by gender, age, marital status, and, importantly, by interests.
-Exchanges of banner and teaser ads. Cheap traffic of low quality. There are a lot of sites in such networks and they need to be tested, to bring bad sources to blacklist. This means time and money spent on testing before such traffic shows good results.
-Services for motivated installations. These are services whose users install, run the specified application on your smartphone or tablet and receive a reward for doing so. This source is well suited for mobile operators who pay to install the application.

I'd say there's 2 answers to this question.

#1. Organic - From my standpoint someone actively searching for you will always bring the highest long term value to your product.

#2 Whatever brings the most value to your business after organic.

The second one is testing different advertising types to figure out what yields the best conversion. I'd push in this order.

Email - list building and emailing previous product users will always be my first go to.
Social Media - Unpaid social media which is more geared around brand-ability and SEO
PPC/SEM - expensive but always worth it in my eyes.
Paid Native and Social Media ads

If you want to get quality traffic on your website try to get quality links for your website from high-authority sites. Some of the best traffic sources are-

1. On-Page SEO
2. Email Marketing
3. Guest Posting
4. Social Media Marketing
5. Ads
6. Affiliate Marketing

banners
Back