The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What Is Process of Email Marketing

Greetings,
Welcome to AffiliateFix Community. I myself find plenty of knowledge and support around here!

Before you look further into email marketing. you make sure are in the right niche.

Profitable Niche = High Potential Audience + High amount of product to sell (the lower the competition the better)

Email Marketing is simply a way to reach your audience, build a relation with them and eventually turning them to paying clients.

Requirements:
You will need an Autoresponder (aka AR or ESP) this where your list will be built and where you can send them different types of emails (Newsletter, Triggered campaigns, Autoresponders...).

You will need a lead capture form and a lead magnet. so visitor will offer their email in exchange of the valuable offer you will give them (Could be ebook, Coupons, blog article, VIP invitation or a free video.. basically anything that visitor will strongly want)

Best for last. Traffic. each lead capture form will have it own conversion rate. Depending on How targeted the traffic you sending, How good is your lead capture form, and how good the lead magnet you offering.

How to generate traffic. always there are free and paid. - in no particular order - SEO, Social Media pages/groups, PPC ads, Word of mouth, Solo Ads, Video Marketing, Contents Marketing, Even Affiliate Marketing...many channels out there to drive traffic.

No magic formula, you will have to spend time and effort to know whats converting.

Hope i've shed some lights on your questions. if you need further assistance reply here. Plenty of marketer will share advice and guidance.

Cheers
Iss.

What do you need for successful marketing by email?
  • Everything should be legal.
  • The content should be relevant and short.
  • The message should contain a clear call to action.
  • Message must be personal.
  • Be consistent.
  • The message should be thoroughly executed.
  • You must check the message before sending.
A key element of successful e-mail marketing, like all other types of marketing, is the availability of the right people in the recipient's list, taking into account expectations regarding the material they receive and sending the promised content.

I want to know about email marketing process. Anyone has great knowledge about it. Please let me know.
Already you would get some highlight from above answers.
Still few thing, I feel to share with you as follows,
Email marketing process, You can start from root level like main concern to do email marketing and on it need make strategies.
Need to consider who're your targeting market and make content according and Yes, there are plenty of tools available for email marketing and they all having their specificity features. You can go with your flexibility, and tools are becoming advanced day by day and have features like database management, customization with template, can track users action with email etc.

I hope it helps.

MI
Back