The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What is pay per click?

ish221100

affiliate
I make a new site, and I want to promote it. What is is pay per click program and how it work. How I can add it on my site. How much its cost. Please help me. Which pay per click campaign will be suitable for my site.

There are plenty of it where you can PPC for your site Google has Google Adwords Learning Center,

Start on Google Adwords because I feel you can have the most control over your ads. It also usually tends to be cheaper than Overture/Yahoo!. Test with Google to see what keywords/ads bring in the best return and start with those keyword in Overture.

If budget is a big issue, try using some 2nd tier ppc engines like Looksmart, Findwhat, Kanoodle, Enhance, or GoClick. They won't bring in nearly as much traffic, but you tend to get a much better ROI.

Pay per click management

Pay Per Click Management is a technique used for marketing purposes which requires you to pay a fee every time someone opts and clicks to your website amongst the search engines results of advertisement.

Pay per click is when your finger makes a "cracking" sound...and you "pay" every time it does that... pay per click.

No? :D

Aside from the Google learning above, which is a GREAT recommendation...I recommend searching this forum...then looking at Perry Marshall's "Definitive Guide To Adwords".

banners
Back