The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is google pay per click good for B2B leads...?

Certified

Albertomax1

Certified Vendor
Affiliate Manager
AffKit Ninja
MyFavoriteSolar.com Affiliate Program /  Highest Commissions!!!  $1000++
Hello Folks :)

We have a service that saves
Businesses money on their
health insurance costs for their employees.

Is Pay per click a good platform to
get good B2B leads. ?

Loads of great offers in this niche. I considered it a couple of years ago but went in a different direction.

I do have a couple of friends that are big in insurance leads. They love it. they have an abundance of pretty extensive and sophisticated funnels they have spent years refining.

I should think most any of the tier 1 paid ad opportunities will work for you. Keep in mind, there are restrictions out there, be sure to adhere to the regulations and such.

PPC ads can boost B2B brand awareness by 140%. Plus, data from Statista shows as much as 20% of businesses claim that it offers them the highest ROI out of any digital marketing strategy.

PPC ads can boost B2B brand awareness by 140%. Plus, data from Statista shows as much as 20% of businesses claim that it offers them the highest ROI out of any digital marketing strategy.
That is interesting, I would think that email marketing would produce the highest ROI...

Do I need to protect my ppc campaign from bots or competitors...?

I have been seeing ads from companies offering this service.

The main company reaching out to me is Clickcease....

That is interesting, I would think that email marketing would produce the highest ROI...
Banners native or more passive (not too intrusive) visuals will increase brand awareness --pay CPC and you would get the lift from the views for free --same principle with PPC --you only pay for results and the ads are not an irritation like email can be.

Example: I got an email 'update' from a company I wanted to follow and see but the email was spammy and I was in a bad mood so I marked it as spam in haste and it was deleted. So that sender's effort for brand awareness and any lift was gone. With only a bad taste remaining.

sms, push, inpage-push and pop ads can have the same results --intrusive ad aversion. The other side of the coin ...

PPC advertising is a huge boon to all verticals, but it's especially useful for B2B companies whose channels of direct engagement are often more limited than B2C.

With business-to-business advertising, the primary goal is to reach the crucial decision-makers and executive leaders within your target industry. It is equally important that you reach as many potential customers as possible. I found using lead-generating services such as Belkins to be the most effective and trustworthy way of doing it.

Completely irrelevant to OP's question!

One thing I found (from empirical example -- not internet mambo-jumble) is that when I set up a VPN proxy on my own server in a well known data-center --I was able to see and click PPC ads on Google and Bing :eek:
:rolleyes:

So, they don't give a shit and want the revenue as that would be so easily blocked?
I do not know it those clicks would be billed -- they may have been detected and omitted.

reputation-mgt-team400.jpg

Caveat emptor

I would speculate if a competitor clicked he would need unique IPs every 24 hrs?

You are using Pay per click (PPC) as your lead generation platform has several benefits. These include tracking results, measuring campaign ROI, and making changes quickly if necessary. PPC campaigns can also reach a wider audience than traditional marketing methods, making them more effective for reaching top-tier target markets. Pay-per-click lets you directly target customers who have shown interest in what you offer via their online behavior or search engine marketing keywords. This is an efficient way to capture qualified leads.

Last edited by a moderator:
The most valuable marketing channel for B2B companies is PPC. Among the most effective marketing strategies for B2B firms. This tool can help you convert leads into customers as well as boost your SEO and brand awareness.

Just stumbled upon the hot debate: Is Google Pay Per Click the B2B lead genie we've all been waiting for?

Feeling the love for PPC in the B2B realm – the golden ticket to converting leads, boosting SEO, and waving that brand flag high!

Curious minds, have you checked out Athina Digital for more B2B marketing wisdom? They've got the scoop over at . Let's keep the PPC party going and share those success stories!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising can be an effective platform for generating B2B leads, especially if properly targeted towards businesses seeking to save on health insurance costs for their employees.

banners
Back