The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

WHAT IS MEAN viral traffic??

msspirit

affiliate
hello and want to promote offer in cpa and i found Restrictions: no viral traffic,

but in Allowed traffic types i found
  • Social Media

hello and want to promote offer in cpa and i found Restrictions: no viral traffic,

but in Allowed traffic types i found
  • Social Media

Viral marketing is when you get internet users, especially on social platforms, to spread some type of content connected to your ad funnel. the problem with it for some advertisers is that it can often send loads of unwanted demographics to the advertisers conversion pages.

Viral marketing always depends on word of mouth marketing. It can send huge amounts of traffic, but keep in mind that it will not be as targeted as you and the advertisers may want. Viral marketing is effective when you create a “buzz” on the internet. It plays on peoples curiosity and because they receive the message from somebody or some group they know or trust, they may be eager enough to click through to see what’s the “buzz” behind the viral content.

It can be very powerful, just keep in mind that many advertisers are very skeptical of having affiliates use it for conversions of their product or service conversions.

MI
Back