The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is keyword density in SEO

rajesh01

affiliate
hi

Doing the SEO off page activity I many times comes across the topic of keyword density. Not getting the correct meaning of key word density and how to come over it.

I still consider keyword density as a litmus test for how I expect spiders to consider my pages. Even more important, but touching on the same concepts as keyword density, is the text-to-code ratio.

hi

Doing the SEO off page activity I many times comes across the topic of keyword density. Not getting the correct meaning of key word density and how to come over it.

It's the frequency of the targeted keyword within the page content.

hi

Keyword densityis the percentage of times akeywordorphraseappears on a web page compared to the total number of words on the page. In the context of search engine optimizationkeyword densitycan be used as a factor in determining whether a web page is relevant to a specifiedkeywordorkeyword phrase.

In search engine optimization (SEO) keyword density is the measurement in percentage of the number of times a particular keyword or phrase appears.

I still consider keyword density as a litmus test for how I expect spiders to consider my pages. Even more important, but touching on the same concepts as keyword density, is the text-to-code ratio.

Keyword density is playing huge role in off-page and On-page SEO. Use just 3 keywords in 100 words, you always maintain this for better result on Search engine.

Keyword density is the percentage of times a keyword or phraseappears on a web page compared to the total number of words on the page.

Keyword density is the percentage of times a keyword or phrase appears on a web page compared to the total number of words on the page. In the context of search engine optimization keyword density can be used as a factor in determining whether a web page is relevant to a specified keyword or keyword phrase.

Keyword density is the percentage of times a keyword or phrase appears on a web page compared to the total number of words on the page. In the context of search engine optimization keyword density can be used as a factor in determining whether a web page is relevant to a specified keyword or keyword phrase.

Keyword density is playing huge role in off-page and On-page SEO. Use just 3 keywords in 100 words, you always maintain this for better result on Search engine.Even more important, but touching on the same concepts as keyword density, is the text-to-code ratio.

I have several pages on one site which have gone down during the past few months. They keyword density on those pages, which is not unnatural, pleased Google for many years. it still pleases Bing. But Google now seems very picky.

Based upon your experience, what is the ideal % keyword density for 2 and 3 word phrases, and should they be left out of alt tags even when proper to put them there?

While Google dominates, we do not wish to alienate BIng/Yahoo.

It is a huge mystery, and experimentation with more non-keyword-related text has so far not born any fruit.

Thank you,

Google suggest to write natural article with your Keyword in article. There is no ideal percentage but having your Keyword few times with natural occurring, will be helpful. You can use this formula
(No. of Keywords/ Total number of Keywords) * 100

Keyword density is the percentage of times a keyword or keyword phrase is found in your page content amidst all the other content.

You have a 1000 word article.Your primary keyphrase is Trekking in Nepal. If the phrase "trekking in nepal" occurs 10 times in your 1000 words article, your keyword density is 1 percent.

banners
Back