The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is guest posting ?

punk58

affiliate
guest posting is really very effective method of link building as you can build relevant and high quality links but you have to make effort, it is really very hard to get your article published on other related and quality blogs.

Guest Posting is the off page activity that involves writing articles and submit into other websites to get the link and generate traffic to your website.

Well no ofense but i dont understand why you use the thread as a question then you offer the explanation for it .This its confusing

Guest Post will help you get the index of the Guest page and point the link to your website, this will help increase your website's reputation with Google.

Guest Post will help you get the index of the Guest page and point the link to your website, this will help increase your website's reputation with Google.

This thread is from 2013 and its topic is no longer an effective practice. Guest posting has become diluted and corrupt. The SE's know this and no longer find them automatically valuable. The SE's know when someone is using guest post services and then penalize for it.

Well no ofense but i dont understand why you use the thread as a question then you offer the explanation for it .This its confusing
Yeah I feel you, because we think the OP wants answers from us and then come to see that he answered his own question. But I think the reason they do that is because questions attract more attention on forums than just ordinary titles. For example, if he said title as "Guest Posting" Many would want to skip it because we know what it is, but if he said "What is Guest Posting?" We presume it might be a newbie that needs someone to answer their questions about what Guest posting is.

MI
Back