The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is Guest Post?

there are many blogs, with different page rank, for posting there on their blogs you will need to pay some money, and they will give post your blogs post there,, you can get well from there..

Guest posts are to blog sites what featured articles are to media sites, i.e., written by an author (or blogger) who was invited to do so by the owner of the site (or blog)—or who proposed himself to do so in case of SEO guest posts.

I think you are talking about guest blogging.So i am trying to give some basic idea of guest blogging.
In regular blogging-what you do is you write your post and add it to your own blog,Then your readers read your post an replying.
In Guest blogging-You write a new blog post and get in touch of new blogger who shares your niche and offer them your post.From posting there first you get back link.They share your post with social network and with their readers.As a result, you get more links,build new connections,gain new readers and grow your reputations.
Some of benefits of guest blogging includes:
* Reach new audience
* Build your brand
* Network
* Build links to your site

Guest blogging is the best to drive traffic to your blog and create a network with other bloggers. If you haven’t tried it, I would recommend you to try Guest posting today.

Guest posting is just another word for Guest blogging. When we post some comments or reply to any topic on blog or any site is called as Guest posting. In my opinion, it is the best to drive traffic to your blog and create a network with other bloggers.

Guest posting is nothing but writing articles and posting them on other blogs. Guest posting can help you in many ways and we have already written an article on the benefits of Guest blogging here in our blog.

MI
Back