“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Support What is going on?

Discussion in 'Support and Feedback' started by PurePay, Aug 30, 2018.

1. PurePay

PurePay Affiliate affiliate

Closing down the forum is a great idea, you know you only get quality people in and in some way it hopefully also heightens the quality of posts and discussions.

And it wasn't a lot of money per post $0.14 haha :D

T J Tutor and azgold like this.
  2. CPA Evolution
  3. PurePay

I woke up today and 7 out of 10 were spam, is no one on at this time? Because i doubt i will be back if something doesn't happen pretty soon. Sorry to say.

Attached Files:

• wtf.png
      wtf.png
      File size:
      43.2 KB
      Views:
  4. Anthony.

Anthony. Moderator moderator affiliate

Why do you let it get to you so much? Yes it's annoying but it doesn't matter, a lot is/has been done to stop these but as mentioned, were going to be a paid forum which I think will be a lot better.
    Don't dwell on the fact you seen some spammy posts and say you won't be back, put your thoughts/energy into genuine posts :D

T J Tutor likes this.
  5. EJM Missouri

EJM Missouri Affiliate affiliate

Maybe not if they have to pay a dollar every time they have to sign up with a new account because their old one got the boot. I am presuming of course that spamming will result in the revocation (without refund) of the lifetime membership.

T J Tutor likes this.
  6. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

No refund ban <3 :D

Anthony. and T J Tutor like this.
  7. Certified
    T J Tutor

T J Tutor GM Administrator Certified Vendor Dojo Master affiliate

As of last night, all new registrations must be reviewed and processed by an Admin or Super Mod.

If this can be done with timely approvals over the next few weeks, we'll keep it in place. If it doesn't, then we'll implement the paid verification model.

azgold and Anthony. like this.
  8. PurePay

It annoys me because i have to look at it instead of legit and useful threads. That simple :)

9. PurePay

Sounds amazing TJ! ;)

T J Tutor likes this.
  10. Anthony.

Anthony. Moderator moderator affiliate

In my opinion, you can choose to look at it and let it bother you, or you can see it and ignore it, knowing that we all hate it and try to keep it to a minimum.

Anyway, since registration approval it's all clean, I haven't removed a spam post since. :)

Matt Smith and T J Tutor like this.
  11. azgold

azgold Administrator Administrator Dojo Master affiliate

Hi, Dennis! Have you noticed how nice and clean the forms are since we started the new process of registration approval? Not one single spam post.

It puts a big smile on my face. :D

I think you can take some credit for starting this thread and letting us know how frustrated you were. Hope you are now able to fully enjoy the community.

Mr. Plan B, Anthony. and T J Tutor like this.
  12. PurePay

I am happy for you that, it is how you do it. But we are not all the same and i see it as a nuisanse just to look at it, and it makes it even harder to find the good posts. But happy to hear something has stopped it! :)

13. PurePay

I am happy that something came from it not only for my sake but for the sake of it being fun and spam free on the forum. Grats for finding a great solution which should intice more users to make valuable threads! ;)

azgold likes this.
  14. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

I did this years ago when I was the Admin of an Affiliate Program Forum (V Bulletin).
    We didn't have that many joins --maybe 2 -5 per day --so it wasn't that time consuming. I didn't want to limit the joins only to affiliate program members. If someone came with good intents they were welcome. We added over 1,000 new affiliates a year so I guess my strategy worked ;)

Mr. Plan B and azgold like this.
  15. Certified
    Matt Smith

Matt Smith Member Certified Vendor Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

See I was wondering why it was taking so long for me to use my account................... makes since............ great idea!

azgold likes this.
banners