The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What is DA and PA?

C

Cavalier0754

Was just reading a few threads in the forum and noticed these abbreviations can anyone explain them to me?

Thanks for the info guys how to do you find this data out (what tools do you use)

Technical Definition of Domain Authority. Domain Authority is Moz's calculated metric for how well a given domain is likely to rank in Google's search results. It is based off data from the Mozscape web index and includes link counts, MozRank and MozTrust scores, and dozens of other factors.
Page Authority is a score (on a 100-point scale) developed by Moz that predicts how well a specific page will rank on search engines. It is based off data from the Mozscape web index and includes link counts, MozRank, MozTrust, and dozens of other factors.

Last edited by a moderator:
PA - Page Authority is a score (on a 100-point scale) that predicts how well a specific page will rank on search engines.
DA - Domain Authority is a score (on a 100-point scale) that predicts how well a website will rank on search engines.

I heard a lot about DA, but I never give much attention to DA. It seems that it’s the time to take DA seriously as Google Pagerank is dead. I think higher DA might help us to get direct advertising and sponsored posts as webmasters are considering DA as the best way to measure a popularity of a blog.

DA: Domain Authority
Domain Authority is a score measured by MOZ out of 100. It predicts how good any Website will rank in SERPs "Search Engine Results Pages".

PA: Page Authority measures strength of an individual Webpage.

Domain Authority (DA) it means, how many quality backlinks have been created for your websites to other websites and I don't know about the meaning of PA. If anyone knows please explain, really I am also curious to know about PA.

PA - Page Authority is a score (on a 100-point scale) that predicts how well a specific page will rank on search engines.
DA - Domain Authority is a score (on a 100-point scale) that predicts how well a website will rank on search engines.

PA(page authority) & DA(Domain authority). PA describe the probability that a specific page from your site will be found on the search engine. Higher PA means greater chance of your page showing up on the search engines.
DA is very important for a website because it will help new pages of content (including blog posts) get indexed more quickly and have a better chance of ranking prominently in the search results.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back