The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is content marketing?

That is a very large question!

Content marketing spans many forms for our purposes. In addition, the means by which they are monetized are varied. How they work is by providing very current and relevant information that is updated and edited frequently, at least a few times a week and as they get larger and more successful they require almost daily routine updates due to demand.
These include:
  • Any site that provides frequently updated relevant content to a specific field or niche.
    • Niche Sites
    • Authority Sites
    • Instructional Sites
    • News Sites
  • Forums
  • Blogs
  • Social Sites
  • Community based sites.

There are more, but that gives you an idea. More than 70% of my business is with my content sites. It's a long game, not like doing traditional landing page funnels. Content sites require a long term commitment. They are the most lucrative long term. Lots of work, lots of investment, and very lucrative!

I am approaching content marketing as mid-funnel for omni-channel marketing
Social Media||Ad networks||SEO/SEM =>content=>target (end game)

I don't believe you can just do SEO or any of the others on their own and get very far for long.

One can influence the other if done correctly = filter the non SEO traffic through 'disposable' domains as not to mess up the metrics of the target content domain.

Content marketing is a marketing strategy used to attract, engage, and retain an audience by creating and sharing relevant articles, videos, podcasts, and other media.

Let’s say that you want to build a strong brand-consumer relationship and you want to make an unforgettable impact on the minds of people. How would you know that you have built that bond? Or what is the procedure to create that relationship?

In this article, I am going to answer all the queries you have in your mind. Firstly, if people are advocating for your company or you are getting fame with word of mouth, then you can believe that you have achieved what you aspired for. Secondly, you need content marketing, to make an impression but you don’t need over the top content or words. Confused?

Let me simplify this for you. Content is available in different styles on different platforms. It is the first thing that people encounter when they hear about your brand. Now that directly means that your content should be appealing, informative and easy to understand. According to a recent study, using heavy words in your content makes your content unreliable. People tend to doubt your website if they do not understand your point.

As I said earlier, content is available in different styles on different platforms. So, you need to understand the types of content and types of audiences to serve them accordingly. The brands have to try multiple strategies to cater for the content that their audience wants from them. Let’s understand the types of content marketing here.

1. Blogs/ Articles
2. Video Scripts
3. Email Marketing
4. Infographics
5. E-books or Online Brochure
6. Testimonials and Reviews
7. Social Media Posts

In simple terms its making money by creating content and this can be an blog article ,youtube videos ,tiktok ,posts on social media like fb groups tiktok ,twitter pinterest etc

This really is a very broad question.
But simply put,Videos,images and text are all forms of content.

Then all you do, is simply present the various forms to people that are looking for the content you’ve presented.

Then if it is unique and interesting, the recipients will ask for more.
They will then follow your posts.

@ricklarson

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

MI
Back