The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is best traffic sources for cpa marketing ?

As other folks mentioned, more details is needed to provide you with a conscious answer. With that said, the best traffic source for you is the one you can focus on and master it's inner workings. Pick one traffic source and learn everything about it (by launching campaigns), when you master it you can make it cheap, you can make convert, you can make it rain or whatever you want it to do. Good luck!

As other folks mentioned, more details is needed to provide you with a conscious answer. With that said, the best traffic source for you is the one you can focus on and master it's inner workings. Pick one traffic source and learn everything about it (by launching campaigns), when you master it you can make it cheap, you can make convert, you can make it rain or whatever you want it to do. Good luck!
Well said. Thanks for explain more detail more me. :)

1. The best traffic is earned SEO and organic website referral traffic -- you have to earn this on merit.
  2. CPC/PPC is the next best but you have to buy it at bid up inflated prices so it is very expensive.
  3. Native ads are good but expensive
  4. In app mobile ads can be good
  5. Social media ads ^^^ too
  6. Push notification traffic is rather new so who knows yet?
  7. Then there is CPM display ads and pops <<<bottom of the barrel
In the final analysis: it depends on your budget, offer and conversion rates. The is no best just more costly traffic. What the traffic makes you is what matters I suppose in the end.

I want the best traffic sources for cpa ,it should be cheap and high conversions .

Tell me your suggestions.

Thanks.
Really dude, this hardly depends on what offer you want to put out there, all traffic are deifinitely good, unless you place the good offer on it!

I have been speaking with people about CPC banners (not CPM)

I am hearing about PPC(CPC) costs of $0.05 to $0.30
When you compare that to popunder direct CR (conversion rates) --or-- popunder => landing page CTR costs: it seems competitively priced.

For CPA offer, traffics sources its depends what they are allowed to drive traffics. For example, one CPA offer allowed traffics from social media, but not allowed traffics from search engine, and vice versa.

I want the best traffic sources for cpa ,it should be cheap and high conversions .

Tell me your suggestions.

Thanks.

Cheap and high conversions are two words that just don't go together. You get what you pay for in life and affiliate marketing is no different. I think it's best to seek out high quality conversion traffic sources and make that work with your budget. Usually comes down to less quantity but more quality which is more sustainable over time.

Recently tried several push notification networks for CPA. Buying on CPC model could be risky on the one hand, but on the other hand - with the right targeting works really good. Just gotta pick right offer and keep an eye on the traffic flow, blacklisting the crap out of the flow. Was testing several russian and ukrainian networks now and chose megapu.sh and Evadav.com. Second guys have a bit less traffic then the first ones, but so far conversions are through the roof comparing to other sources I've tried.

Recently tried several push notification networks for CPA. Buying on CPC model could be risky on the one hand, but on the other hand - with the right targeting works really good. Just gotta pick right offer and keep an eye on the traffic flow, blacklisting the crap out of the flow. Was testing several russian and ukrainian networks now and chose megapu.sh and Evadav.com. Second guys have a bit less traffic then the first ones, but so far conversions are through the roof comparing to other sources I've tried.

Well we use to say "push traffic is worthless" because usually it is worthless. However to be honest it's exaggeration, people often buy cheap traffic and then try to find campaign suitable for it. It should be the other way, first find campaign, then look for push traffic.

Good push traffic for a certain campaign can bring a lot of good leads but it's not "buy cheap traffic from shadowy people and make millions"

Well we use to say "push traffic is worthless" because usually it is worthless. However to be honest it's exaggeration, people often buy cheap traffic and then try to find campaign suitable for it. It should be the other way, first find campaign, then look for push traffic.

Good push traffic for a certain campaign can bring a lot of good leads but it's not "buy cheap traffic from shadowy people and make millions"
Yeah, like I totally agree. Push traffic it's not baout making millions from nothing, but I dare to say that a good match between an offer and targeted geo could give you a surprisingly good results. And yeah, you gota go for the offer first. As an example I gave it a try with MS dating offer for DE. Made 4 creatives and a decent preland and just went for it. Support team helped me to blacklist several sources from scratch and so I made 112% roi pretty easily.

On the other hand my next try turned out as a disaster with negative roi, but experience stayed with me.
So I guess it's all about the good match.

Yeah, like I totally agree. Push traffic it's not baout making millions from nothing, but I dare to say that a good match between an offer and targeted geo could give you a surprisingly good results. And yeah, you gota go for the offer first. As an example I gave it a try with MS dating offer for DE. Made 4 creatives and a decent preland and just went for it. Support team helped me to blacklist several sources from scratch and so I made 112% roi pretty easily.

On the other hand my next try turned out as a disaster with negative roi, but experience stayed with me.
So I guess it's all about the good match.

Completely agree with your point of view Frank and the experience you had with the MS Dating offer for DE. But for newbies starting in this, make your targeting more granular (Mobile and Desktop separate) and also for example, Frank used 4 images and 4 headlines/descriptions - make 4x4=16 ads and see on the first day which has good CTR for the creative and pause the non-performing or low CTR creatives and try to go looking out for best CTR at your Landing page as well. And yes, rapport with ad network's support team or manager will make your task a lot easier.

banners
Back